1828 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (U)

zombiejim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this so please excuse my newbie-ness but, if I already paid for the game cartridge and have an actual copy of the game, is it legal to download a rom?

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im new to this so please excuse my newbie-ness but, if I already paid for the game cartridge and have an actual copy of the game, is it legal to download a rom?
Simple answer is no. Long answer is that you are allowed (in some places) to have a back-up of your game, but you are technically supposed to make the back-up yourself.

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you sure they're confused or are they disappearing as you go higher in castle oblivion
tongue.gif

MZx

Trophies
Website
mz.emuparadise.org
XP
Country
Malta
am i the only one whos game wouldnt save and could not access r/r/
At the end, after you beat Sora's final boss and watch the nice closing movie, the credits roll.. I don't recall any saving prompts though! You just have to let the credits roll, watch the "The End" screen, press A, and the game will restart.. bringing you Reverse/Rebirth mode!
biggrin.gif

And Fusion Master, I fear my memories have been obliterated in Castle Oblivion :S

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Before someone else tries to hurt you, I advise that you read the rules.

No ROM linking. Look for it elsewhere, mm?
Hmm, 5 in one thread and all with only 1 post each to their names... methinks I sense a troller in our midst, probably all the same person if the truth's known. I'd just ignore them from here on out, they've gotta get bored and go back to throwing food bowls off their high chairs and playing with their duplo blocks sometime
wink.gif

As for KH methinks I'll test it to see if it's any good then if it is go out and buy it (maybe waiting till I can get one 2nd hand, yay for skint students!). Having only 1 rom on my cart would bug me (I need my Zooo fix dammit!), so I was gonna just get it anyway, but hearing the mixed views around here I'm starting to think twice. The Disney characters put me off of trying the PSX version but Cloud did look pretty cool in the artwork so hey, I'll guess I'll give it a shot.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a problem I'm having with this game; if I trim this game and then try to play with or without PogoShell, it doesn't start (just white screen).

However, it works when not trimmed.

Does anyone else have this issue, or has anyone successfully trimmed and played it?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not an answer to my question.
A predictable reply, yes, but not an answer.

Anyone ever trim it and get it to work?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I use LittleWriter and it trims the ROM to 248Mbits automatically before flashing on my 256mb Fash2Advance cart and it works just fine
smile.gif

853 s
Loading Sram
SPP
Writing Sram
Done
EMPTY...
Done
KINGDOMHEART...
Done
LWPACK 5.0 ...
SPP
flashrom
2 s
Automatic loading sram for rom KINGDOMHEART
Sram Patch not needed
Auto Plugins Sram Patch
Trim Patch applied
Auto Plugins Trim Patch
addrom 32768 1 "T:\TommyMc\GBA\1801-1900\1828 - Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories (U)(Venom).zip"
0 s
erase 32768
1 s
Automatic loading sram for rom KINGDOMHEART
Sram Patch not needed
Auto Plugins Sram Patch
Trim Patch applied
Auto Plugins Trim Patch
addrom 32768 1 "C:\Documents and Settings\THUG\Desktop\GBA#\King Hearts.gba"
16 s
SPP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y