1828 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (U)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RyVGM, the *cough* in every ROM topic of any mainstream excitement is getting dull. What gives?

..and on topic, the game is finally here, joy of joys. Can someone that has played KH on the PS2 tell me this - will I be lost at all playing the GBA game, or will it make sense as a mutually exclusive game from the original?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this is what EGM says:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA, Square Enix): 7,0 / 7,0 / 7,5

seems to be an average game...I played the japanese version a bit, and I think it's pretty good...still have to finish the PS2 one, though

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i never played the original and it makes sense to me
sleep.gif

Nex_WhatToDo

Trophies
XP
Country
You do not need to have played the PS2 version, it will give you a lot more knowledge of the story but it is not needed at all to enjoy both the gameplay (which i don't like lol) and the new GBA game

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
............must finish ff1 on my nintendo ds...... ff1 or kingdom hearts...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHH its killing at me
frown.gif
my 256 only has room for either kingdom hearts or ff1and2 and my other pogojunk
frown.gif
. im so far in ff1 too :/, i got to finish it first while i complain that i could have this on my gba
tongue.gif
, than agin i can just beat kingdom hearts and go back to ff1 with my gamesav incase like i did with the jap version of earthbound coming in handy when no gba games came out for that specefac month i ddi that... oh sorry talking to myself here
tongue.gif
perhaps ill get it, or just finish the rest of ff1 the choices
frown.gif

Nex_WhatToDo

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd complete FF1 first personally, great game played it for ages got my chracters to level 88 hehe! could'n be bothered to do the extra dungeouns after beating it though

Lazarus

Trophies
Website
mutantklit.dk
XP
Country
I played this game for half an hour. the story seems nice and the graphics are sweet too, but... that card system ain't worth crap, i was expecting it to be turnbased, and it should be! this realtime shit just plain sucks imo
frown.gif
it makes me sad, because the game seems to hold a deep story (even though i didn't get anything in the start since they left out an introduction to the series- you just come running with donald and goofy :l )

saberhagem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For some reason my start menu won't come up when I press start.
wink2.gif
Anyone else have this problem?
What's your flash cart?

@Yami Yugi Bakura
Obviously
laugh.gif

Read the rules cause NO roms requests are allowed in here. This is only a news and release site AND a great community to talk about everything related (and even more than that
biggrin.gif
). Ahh, I almost forgot, it's an Hotel too
grog.gif

So, welcome to GBAtemp Hotel and read the rules.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Demonstar The Green balls(orbs) restore you health. And if you didn't know the blue ones give experience.
My opinion on the game: The graphics are all good, but if you guys know me i never judge a game on graphics, its all based on the gameplay. The card system is not the best when compared to the normal KH system yet it does involve alot of strategy, so far i am up to agrabah (not far i know) cos i have been 2 busy with school work but once i have some time i desire to explore this game in much more depth.

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played this game for half an hour. the story seems nice and the graphics are sweet too, but... that card system ain't worth crap, i was expecting it to be turnbased, and it should be! this realtime shit just plain sucks imo
frown.gif
it makes me sad, because the game seems to hold a deep story (even though i didn't get anything in the start since they left out an introduction to the series- you just come running with donald and goofy :l )
It picks up where the first game ends. That's why you're seeing Sora running with Goofy and Donald.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1