1780 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus (E)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1780 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1780.PNG
1780-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CezarSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:KonamiRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-BT2P-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano and EspañolView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since the new animated series first came out. Apparently 'ninja' is no longer a naughty word in europe
smile.gif

They released the movies on dvd with the american titles too.

Murciélago

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, since when are they Ninja Turtles in Europe!
smile.gif
Europe knows well the turtules, it is not as popular as in america though, only the movies are known, the animated series were considered 3rd rate...

Ninja isn't as wasn't a naughty word in europe, it is much less depreciative than in America and Japan!!!

In fact, when we think of ninjas, we either think of good chinese martial artis
laugh.gif
, karate, kung fu and that kind stuff, not assasins and spys or about the motorbikes, because of the great sucess of the Kawasaki Ninja motorbikes they were considered the fastest in the market when they did it with the spetacular Ninja (we europeans, specialy the youngsters, prefer these kind of motorbikes rather than those big and confortable "Harley-alike")

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, thanks for the responses guys. I had no idea that they finally switched to 'Ninja' instead of 'Hero'. 'Hero' just sounds so silly -> 'bout time we got the same titles.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...