1769 - Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events (U)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1769 - Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:ActivisionRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-BLYE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been waiting for this game :3
I know its a movie based one, but I heard its supposed to be good. Or atleast the home console versions anyway.
They are supposed to be like some sorta weird Harry Potter parady with weird junk and some scary things or something.
Or atleast thats what I read in my gamepro magazine

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a good game, the PC version seems quite good as well. This coming from someone that really enjoyed the Harry Potter games. Can't wait for the film, I'm excited to see Jim Carrey in a delightfully wacky role again.
smile.gif

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope someone realizes that this game is based on a movie which is based on a book series for children. it's not just a movie. the books are great actually. I never really liked harry potter but I'm suck on this series. it's kinda depressing and at times I was reading it i was wondering, wow how can this be for kids? cool stuff happens in the books.
as for the game, it looks kinda dumb.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They should have made the title:

Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events

Because the "A" in there makes it sound stupid. I know what they mean, which is the common phrase of "a series of unfortunate events," (for example, A series of unfortunate events took place during my stay at the hotel), but it reads awkwardly with the "A" in there. Just get rid of it.

Wait, is that the author's name? Why not just take his name out all together making it it just:
A Series of Unfortunate Events?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1