1768 - Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Messiah Riser (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1768 - Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Messiah Riser
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:SmilesoftRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BDLJ-JPNLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw shit! I love Shin Megami games. Just from a quick glance of the screen, it looks like a strategy game. Kinda like Warcraft. But I haven't played it yet, and I won't get a chance to until 8 hours from now. How cruel work is to seperate me form my videogames for so LONG!

Edit: Ok, I snuck in a little play, it is like a strategy RPG, except the moving is like Warcraft. And that's all I have been able to do. I haven't figured out what to do yet after I move both of the people to the designated spot.

D

Deleted_11405

1st tiny part i played was easy moving the girl 2 the pointing finger.. this game looks cool i hope some day a better understanding version will be released.. (non-japanese) its surely no crap! i also hope they bring out some strategy games out like that (with that i mean not mech platoon thats really crappy but a better worked out wargame)

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only Shin Megami game to come out in the states is the one on PS2 that just came out a couple months ago (SMT Nocturne). So yeah, I wouldn't expect this to come to America

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....hentai?

anyway, the only "true" SMT game to come out in english (officially) is SMT3: Nocturne Maniacs for PS2. all the others are side series, including this one.

I wonder if it's as great as Majin Tensei 2...

hikarushindo

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Seeing this released makes me want to log in and scream

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

But I thought it was cancalled? Oh nvm, a new SMT game makes me happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.