shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VENOMSave Type:NONEROM Size:64MbitPublisher:THQRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-BICE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fine if you won't say it I will
second POST!!!
no wait third POST even better

Personally I'll pass unless it turns out to be real good

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
since Disney has decided not to do any more drawn movies, shit like this is coming out like three times a year

why?
I want Mickey, Donald and Goofy
Disney did not make it, Pixar did, they are just currently a division of Disney. That's why it is "Disney presents a PIXAR film" in the title.

I personally have found all of the pixar films to be entertaining. Nice little stories for the kids, but entertaining enough so that you could bring the family. People always seem to think they are the target audience of every single movie...Pixar films are more for the kids, and they do cater to that audience very well from what I've seen. (Toy Story, Monsters Inc, etc.)

Though I would like if they just stopped trying to make videogame tie ins, they tend to be somewhat disappointing, and many of them are rush jobs because they try to hit the market the same time the movie comes out.

I think it would be better to focus on making a better game, and releasing it whenever it is done, rather than trying to make a game in a shortened production cycle.

I know it's about the money, but you eventually make more money to produce a good game, than one that merely rides it's movies coat tails.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Disney did not make it, Pixar did, they are just currently a division of Disney. That's why it is "Disney presents a PIXAR film" in the title.
Pixar is not a Dysney's division: they're a independent company who made a deal with Dysney to present their work. But no more: there will be one more Dysney/Pixar movie and Pixar will leave Disney alone, with all its bright ideas to make their own 3D realistic movie.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would make sense to make a better game.
But the ones who buy these movie tie in games arent looking for a good game. Their looking for something that has to do with the movie.
Movie Tie in games arent for gamers, its for the money and any little kid that wont notice all the flaws and problems.
And parents who have little kids that just wont shut up until they get that crappy game O-o
Besides if everyone had origonal and good games then the oringonal and good games wouldnt be so great
tongue.gif

The NDS will probly force alot of likely crappy games into being origonal since any game not useing the two screens and stylus would be pointless and annoying. Though it would get old eventually, it still should keep cheap games away from the console
tongue.gif
I hope so anyway, but it would be interesting to see cheap tie in games try to be creative
tongue.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Jokker979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Saw this game today in the game store, and it looked decent enough, seems like it could be fun. /me is downloading now to see if any count at all -+_) Jokker Out (_+-

L

Light

i kinda like these shows.. i mean.. animated like shrek and all..
tongue.gif
so bite me. and im gonna watch it..but play..thats a differenet story..i personally think 99 out of 100 games made from movies S-U-C-K

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend saw a sneak preview of this in LA. His thoughts: one of the best movies he's seen in a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can't get the smell of my dick out of your mom either +1