1743 - The Legend of Zelda Fushigi no Boushi (J)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is multi5?
5 languages.
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is multi5 option in the ROM, you can use a code to enable it but it only translates very little. Main dialogue is still in jibberish/Japanese but icons such as the Action button is English... I don't know if further hacking will enable the languages but I doubt it. Might be a size issue on the actual 128mbit, the options are there but the actual dialogue isn't.

YoshiKool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe the language is there but the tilesets are not?

edit: possibly someone could do a tile edit of the japanese characters see if they can get the order ..

YoshiKool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shaunj66: i'll have a look in the rom with a tile editor see if i can find those.. not sure why but I have a feeling it's trying to use the wrong characters. that isn't japanese as you can probably see...

<-=reppa=-&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

DidYouLoseASock

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game is cool.... i like the cap but i dont like the little bobble of your face when you are small. I rather just have a 2 pixel link running around

also what the heck is on the back of links head at the very start of the game with out the cap.... it looks like a branch

YoshiKool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
692C00 the tilesets start...
Shaun, are there the same amount of characters per word in Japanese mode compared to multi5?

like, the beginning text could be XXX XXXXX XX in jap and XXXXX XXX X in english jibbered... if it's the same, i doubt editing the tiles will do much... if it's different however..

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
692C00 the tilesets start...
Shaun, are there the same amount of characters per word in Japanese mode compared to multi5?

like, the beginning text could be XXX XXXXX XX in jap and XXXXX XXX X in english jibbered... if it's the same, i doubt editing the tiles will do much... if it's different however..
Yes the amount of characters displayed is different. Mind discussing this elsewhere? Do you have IRC or MSN or something?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag