1591 - Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II International (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1591 - Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II International
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1591_1.PNG
1591_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-dbzlg.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:BanprestoLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-ALFJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe something was added in the Ameican/European version of Goku II, and it game was later rerelased in Japan with the extra and the name International?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how many poeple in Japan are burning the DBZ Legacy of Goku 2 game cartridges.
Cuase compared to the Banpresto game, this one seems more like a DBZ scratch and sniff card o-o.
And who wants to sniff at Saiyens? O-o

Anyway, I bet they are just rereleasing the game in Japan cuase their last batch were burned before it got there, either that or they never released it in Japan yet due to heavy artillery stoping the shipments lol. Though I never really botherd to watch the game's releases much.

The game has some nice music at the least. Though Im still waiting with my shovel for the ol game scrap heap burieing cermonys like the old Atari games that sucked more than anything imageinable o-O

Edit: Though it does seem to look better in japanese. lol

Added: Hmm, I didnt know Banpresto was releaseing Atari DBZ games in Japan. Heh shows what I know lol. Maby Banpresto did something to make it better? Anyone that downloaded this find anything new it it at all? I sure dont wanna waste time downloading it.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this isn't the crap peice of shit, this one is actually pretty good...
Well, it had a few good points. But I find it too annoying to play :/
It seems more like a big homebrew game though.
But then again, that Dragon Ball Hombrew game was alot more fun. I forget wich dev compo it was from :/, www.gbadev.org or www.gbax.com had it I think, darn my memory :/. But it was a fun and simple homebrew game lol
tongue.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh...After beating the oroginal Legacy of Goku II, personally, I was disappointed...
Unless they added a shit load of features that I don't know about, I really don't recommend wasting your time with this.

The only thing that I didn't get in LOG2, was the namekians that you're supposed to find so you can fight Kooler...I was too lazy.

Happy trails.

A

aaaaaa

The first game sucked REALLY bad...this 2nd one is an improvment, and is actually decent to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)