1548 - DragonBall Z: Supersonic Warriors (U)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since I didnt see Z release any save yet for this one
biggrin.gif
...Everything unlocked in that save file

- Save file -

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This looks like the first DBZ game to come out on the GBA. All the others... well, they sucked. Does anyone know if this is just a normal fighting game, or does it have RPG elements?

D

Deleted_11405

yes it has rpg elements you can buy things so its the best rpg fighting game ever! especially for multiplayer

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbz games are shit man, i dont know who would like this crappy fighting game, fully if i saw goku walking down the street with his gay hair i would chuck a brick at him, don makavelli said this game is good, well ima chuck some flour all over him then we will hate eachother, and i would cum on his pillow and make his sleep on the wet spot, sorry but i just hate this game so much, im going to put it on my flash card, then burn by flash card, delete this gay game into my recycling bin then f'n burn the recycling bin, im discusted they even dumped this poor excuse of a game
SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KICK OUT YOUR TEETH ONE BY ONE

K

Kontrast

Man, too many people in here that have no clue with the games... atleast there's a few who do.
Has anyone thought of doing an old DB rpg? Umm yeah, on "old" famicom.
wink.gif

x comp, game you were mentioning is Gokuu Den. Also a 2nd one too on snes.
I knew the title song would end up being changed from head cha la... too hardcore for the team that localized it
wink.gif
English voices are to be expected even though I bet they sound like shit, ne?
wink.gif

To the person that said "atary" made this... Fuck no they didn't, they're not that good at making games. It's an Arc game
wink.gif

Now everybody just go and play~
tongue.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's been a while since I last played this. The game saves automatically everytime you earn credits or unlock something in the shop so you don't have to save manually.

I haven't tried multiplayer but according to the Japanese site you only need a cable. Can't seem to find anything about it on the Atari site. It only says it uses the GBA's Link feature.

Man, too many people in here that have no clue with the games... atleast there's a few who do.
Has anyone thought of doing an old DB rpg? Umm yeah, on "old" famicom.
wink.gif

x comp, game you were mentioning is Gokuu Den. Also a 2nd one too on snes.
Oh yeah, I remember the title now. It looked like a good RPG but I didn't know what you had to do in it back then
huh.gif
Gameplay was definitely different from that of the recent Western Legacy of Goku series, though.

I

imkongkong

this game is pretty cool.. if you want a GOOOD dbz game, buy either half-life or counterstrike and download ESForces

www.esforces.com

3-d environment.. its pretty good

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm surprised. This is as fun as the 40-yr-old-people-shouting-at-each-other can go.
I still hate DBZ.

DB was cool. It was still loosely based on the Saiyuki story (here its known as Journey West,originally called Monkey King). The stories were fun, and weren't based on world destruction (or OTHER worlds' destructions).

I really liked how that cool Saiyuki story (well, at least, it's base) was shown to the younger people through a fun,cute,and enjoyable anime.

When the Saiyan crap came in, thats when it went down.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was bearly any text in the game well any important text anyway.And yeah SuperSonic Warriors does sound gay.
laugh.gif
I still play DBZ Legend which is exactly like this.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds gay too. In fact, I bet your voice sounds gay. I bet when you talk, people turn to face you and say "My dear sir, are you in fact a homosexual?"

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you -ever- have anything constructive to say or relevant in any way shape or form, or do you come here solely because you have nothing better to do than make yourself seem like a total and utter ass

-Back on topic-
It's alright, but as a fighter it lacks depth, there are virtually no moves to speak of and I find myself just doing the same things over and over again.. I liked the way combat played out, and how you fly all over the place but the fact it's so ridiculously easy to dodge anything.. yeah.. could have been better but it's alright I guess

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That sounds gay too. In fact, I bet your voice sounds gay. I bet when you talk, people turn to face you and say "My dear sir, are you in fact a homosexual?"
And I bet you're just a little nerd who's only world in which he's respected is the internet.

Does that piss you off? I can understand. Now relax, dude. No need pissing people off, just try using constructive criticism.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all lets calm the flame war down dont want to get the topic locked k everyone
ANYWAYS....

I really liked the jap version of this and stoped playing it because i wanted to actualy read what was on the screen. But i will say it really does not have alllll that much depth and that is why i liked it. No having to remember a move all i have to do is fly around and punch or kick things in the head, now that relaxing !!!!
give it a try and rate it as a game not a dbz game enjoy all.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did rate it as a game, I know -virtually- nothing about dbz, it's not so much that it's missing complicated moves, but I'd rather feel like there was a bit more to it... everyone has virtually the exact same specials and blasts.. I don't mean complicated key combinations to make me happy, just a little bit somehting extra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to