www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1513 - Sonic Battle EURO 128Mbit (SP)

1513_1.PNG
1513_2.PNG

Language: English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Japanese.
Save Type: FLASH512_V131 (512Kbit)[/p]

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"images up soon" image just never grows old..
happy.gif

What do you think Sonic's appeal is? Is it the speed? Attitude? Multiple TV personality disorder?

I don't get it anymore, I may have at some point (time wasted can attest to that) but.. i dunno, in the end ring collecting just got old..

Now, if you'll excuse me, there are coins, jewels, and wumpa fruits waiting for me.
cool.gif

metta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I started to play the first release but I never finished it, so I guess I'll try to now. Of course, it gets repetative, but if you can live with that, it becomes a okay game. I feel like once you've cleared one story though, you've cleared them all.
wink.gif

metta

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since Sega is merging with Sammy, they are also merging Sonic Team and all the other development teams and staffs into one.

wackodave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sonic will live forever! Sonic Heroes - quirks (.... okay they're glitches) = one of the best 3d platformers ever. Maybe if Sonic Team stopped changing the basic design of each Sonic game so much they would have enough time to get rid of the glitches ... damn it I mean quirks. The Sonic games just need polishing off to make them top games.

ph34r.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What a gay redump.
Heh, what a gay post.
wink.gif

Seriously though it's not technically a redump because the serial and other header info will be different to the US or Jap version. Additionally the game might be useful because sometimes games will only link up in multiplayer if both games are from the same region (have the same header stuff), like Zelda 4 Swords for example.

Anyway onto the game...I agree with squiffyboy; I don't like it much to be honest. It could have been a nice Powerstone clone but the arenas are way too basic, there are too few sprites for each character and the button responses and collision dectection could have been better.
Another mucked up Sonic game...

frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-