15 and driving a Mercedes?

k4sHmuNn1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my temps after a vigorous studying of the DMV handbook. My parents bought me my first car and i didn't even ask them too. The car they bought me is a lime green Mercedes Kompressor. Junior year in high school is when ill get my license and start driving it to school. My real question is that does it make me seem like a jerk to have a Mercedes sports car in the midst of all the fords and dodge's that other kids have? I mean I know that Mercedes is a "rich mans" car but im not the type who would show it off. I just want to know the opinions of other people because I really don't want to seem like a jerk.

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You won't be a jerk, if people call you a show-off or a jerk, then they're just being haters. F them and enjoy your life, it's not your fault you were born in a wealthy family.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
o poor u, u don't wanna show of ur benz in front of ur friends other CARS. be happy that u guys even have CARS. at effin 15 too..

on a side note, LOL kompressor
tongue.gif

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jefffisher said:
honestly ask for a crappier car there's like a 95% chance you will wreck your first car atleast a little bit
More like 99%. Unless your family is so damn filthy rich they want to give me a few thousand bucks for free
smileipb2.png

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the one hand,
yeah, you're gonna look like a jerk.

On the other hand,
girls your age love themselves a good jerk.

biggrin.gif
Let us know how roomy the back seat is.

Drive safe.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k4sHmuNn1 said:
I just got my temps after a vigorous studying of the DMV handbook. My parents bought me my first car and i didn't even ask them too. The car they bought me is a lime green Mercedes Kompressor. Junior year in high school is when ill get my license and start driving it to school. My real question is that does it make me seem like a jerk to have a Mercedes sports car in the midst of all the fords and dodge's that other kids have? I mean I know that Mercedes is a "rich mans" car but im not the type who would show it off. I just want to know the opinions of other people because I really don't want to seem like a jerk.
If you are a 15 with a merc(uke?) then mo0re power to you but this should be in the EOF not in the General.

Ruud91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On your 15th?? You lucky bastard xD here in the netherlands you have to be 18 to drive a car (still 7 months for me
tongue.gif
) and if you paid the mega amount of money for a license you still have to buy the car xD

So no, people will think you are some spoiled kid etc.. But who cares you ride in a mercedes, girls will love it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol