1485 - GBA Video: SpongeBob Squarepants Vol. 1 (U)

Z_Hunter

APF
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've just noticed something...the boxart says it includes the following: "Hall Monitor, Jellyfish Jam, Jellyfishing, and Plankton!".

But the actual cart doesn't have Hall Monitor or Jellyfish Jam, but has Bubblestand and Ripped Pants instead.

Boxart

redx113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are the episodes different than whats listed on the box? Is this a beta version or something? EBgames.com has the episodes listed along with volume 2. I think each volume has 2 episodes from this rom they released. Seems odd.

I wonder when they will be releasing Volume 2 along with the other video releases. Volume 2 says ready to ship.

I cant wait for them to release it. I am liking watching these very much.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it's not "perfect", (slight pixelation etc) but it's still super cool !!!

My 10 year old son flipped when he first saw it playing on his SP, (Thanx to an EZFA) and I plan on buying a bigger cart real soon.

At the end of the day it's better than nothing.
tongue.gif

Okay back to Shining Force.
cool.gif

Chouffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Wahoo that patch worked for me. Here's a more direct link to the patch download:
http://www.nexus3000.altervista.org/forum/...xe_1485_fi1.exe
Besure to have the file named trm-sbv1.gba before trying to patch it.
After you patch it take it to FATv8 and do FF and 00 striping and it will work.
Just flashed and played it successfuly on my F2A 256mbit.

That links doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Can anyone give me the good link?

Ty

Mamemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh.gif

....cool concept. Too bad Spongebob sucks!....I was actually surprised at the low quality of the video....granted, this is something that the gameboy theoritically should not be able to do at all....but I guess I was hoping for a higher video quality.

Unless the release TV shows or Cable Shows....this will just be a novelty for kids. It IS neat....but the DS and PSP will completely kill this off within a year.

.....it they're smart they put out as many videos as they can in the next 6 months!....

MameMaster!

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, mebbe being a lil too big makes this harder to dump than usual? I can't say I'd download the next one immediately, it took too long the last time..
tongue.gif

Mamemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless the release TV shows or Cable Shows....this will just be a novelty for kids.
umm... it is a tv show... and it comes on cable...
yeah, good point. Actually I meant to say TV shows such as sitcoms (ex. Friends) or even South Park (cable TV).

I wonder why they're concentrating so hard on Nick. I wonder what the actual demographics are for the GBA? Me....I'm 35 and my brother is 39 and we both love our GBA's.....Sponge Bob is fun if you're maybe a little high (at least as an adult...and yes I'm kidding!!!).......it's just not very funny (at least to me).

Besides what the heck is a sink sponge doing in the ocean anyway?!?! (It would make way more sense if he was a "natural" sponge!).

But....the bottom line problem is what's been addressed here in this forum....vid quality is poor and sound is so so. For the $20. cost it's hard to justify this as a purchase, as it's unlikely you'll ever watch it more than once or perhaps twice.

MameMaster!
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL