T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
For me, this is the best game since Mario & Luigi. The graphics are sweet once you get used to them, and the music is great. I am at 27% already so hope it's not over too quick.
I love it when the Wulf chases you, you get scared lol.

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Very Nice Game !!!

I'm Finished ... lol
sabwu.gif

Have a FUN !!!
mfg
(Z)

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I patched it with the patcher and it didn't help.. I dowloaded a slightly newer version of the patcher and it now it works.
smile.gif

guess I was just being lazy..

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Hands Dais the biggest idiot of this thread award*

Anyway yeah about the game...wow great fun!
...Prehaps I should repeat this 100 times to balance out all those really "negative comments" that have littered this thread...not that I can see any.

But yeah cool game, got sweet graphics and music in the style of DKC...seems a bit short but it's very fun. You could say only an idiot wouldn't check it out...

biggrin.gif

MarcosDJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, i cant believe the hype this game is getting, i thought it looked like another poor license game or something, but since so many of you are looking forward to it, im going to try it out

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
After playing up to around 20%, I can safely say this game is awesome. It's a great mix of puzzle and platform, with a little collection/RPG thing going on. the Rare touch isn't half bad either (jibberish-talking characters, music, character design).

Thumbs up!!

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
call me an idiot then... i don't see anything special here you just go ahead... place some animal reach the wulf then go back and continue to do the same thing until the game finish or u get bored...
wink.gif

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
this game is like a cross between a RPG and a platformer plus bits of the game blender bros and wario advance

I give it a 8.4, so far

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game that was supposed to be one of the first GBA games, if you look at the mags from a few years back they had this game as underdevelopment, took them long enough

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The game that was supposed to be one of the first GBA games, if you look at the mags from a few years back they had this game as underdevelopment, took them long enough
Er... Rare stopped to release games because they're bought by Micro$oft (I think...). If this was finished, like, 2 years ago, I don't know but, compared to many other GBA games, Sabre Wulf is wonderful!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1