PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
The game more beatble than then last one. The last one was so hard.The nice "Hit and Run" tactics still ownz in this one.
How far are you? I just finished the 3rd place, and it was pretty difficult. Quite a bit more difficult that the last one, I'd say. I'm a level 12 Dark Wizzard, and I've had a few times where I've been beaten up terribly bad. Thankfully some of his offensive spells are pretty nice, and have saved me on more than one occasion.

.Ken^

The Idiot in Red
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do you cast spells?
sleep.gif

Edit: Nevermind
smile.gif

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see what's wrong with the translation in this game. Seems pretty good to me. This game is way better than the first. It's fun.
smile.gif

Anyway, yes Golden Sun, and it's sequel, are both crap. They both have nice graphics though.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I don't see what's wrong with the translation in this game. Seems pretty good to me. This game is way better than the first. It's fun.
smile.gif

Anyway, yes Golden Sun, and it's sequel, are both crap. They both have nice graphics though.
Well the translation seems effectively poor, in french i can confirm it and it's less good than the first shining soul. Why ? The sentences sounds all ridiculous.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

Well the translation seems effectively poor, in french i can confirm it and it's less good than the first shining soul. Why ? The sentences sounds all ridiculous.
That's a shame. I haven't played in french. Only English.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The question is: will the game still not save after playing multiplayer? That's what disappointed me the most in the game's predecessor :/

After hours of constant hacking and slashing, me and my friend decided to take a short break after which we snapped on our GBA's again, only to discover that while our characters had been saved - our game progress had not and we were forced to begin from the start...

weaaddar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thankfully the quick money cheat is gone.
(sell items that the shop keeper owns by dragging it over your inventory then hitting r. Was doable in the jap and in SS 1 Euro atleast). As far as the new classes they seem more interesting I hope this game doesn't basically become fire a spell/arrow walk a few feet back fire again.

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
But hey, I guess Stigmata is more into hack 'n slash
smile.gif
So no hard feelings! After all - comparing SS to GS is like comparing Diablo to Baldur's Gate; it's action-RPG vs adventure-RPG.

I myself prefer a good story, which I believe GS has.
actually i dont really like hack n slash games, but the rpg element of this game is better than that of golden sun in my opinion, like many others i just found golden sun disappointing and boring.

lsrsera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to flash this onto my card. I'm using the EZFA, but when I try to flash this game, it tells me "Failed to Open File." I'm wondering if I need to patch it or something.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wee today I had my first multiplayer experience with Shining Soul 2
happy.gif
Way more fun than its predecessor and it seem as if this game will actually save your game progress as well (not only the character data)... *fingers crossed*

I'll come back later to tell you whether this is true or not.

And seriously TelcoLou, why would anyone with a flashcart want to sell their GBA?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...