1407 - Shining Soul II (E)

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so is there anyway to patch the game saving so the game can save in F2A ??
Go there: http://whitefang.fitz.cam.ac.uk/gba/

Download the patch for Flash512_v131

-Go to start menu of windows
-Then Run, type command in the field
-it will open a commandline box

Easy way, put your rom in C:temp (or any dir) unzipped (and the patch)
Then in the command line type C:
push enter
type cd temp
push enter

you'll see c:temp

then type:
flash nameofyourrom.gba newname.gba

It will create a patched rom in c:temp
that will work on F2A

Important. Must not have space in filenames and dir
it will be much simpler

weaaddar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as the hybrid class I think the ninja is it. He has 3 spells, a melee weapon, and a ranged weapon allowing you to experience the best of all worlds. Unfortuantly, the swords you find are generally going to be way more powerful then his spells or his ranged weapons. (You'll use speed then rush around with Kasunagi once you have the chaos ring). So he becomes a warrior with crappy equipment.

People say the brawler is quite alot of fun. After I'm done with my ninjas advance mode I'll see what being a brawlers like.

GoldbergJH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank u wabo !! Now i can finally save game in GBA. Thx a lot !!

btw....I like that 1/2 vampire, 1/2 human character, is he good? powerful?

I just like him coz he looks cool to me ^^

D

Deleted User

Dark Wizard uses Dark Spell with his Vampire blood, he also is a brother with a bad guy call 'Gillespie' which you can play if you finish the game(he has same stat as Dark Wizard, only looks are different)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank u wabo !! Now i can finally save game in GBA. Thx a lot !!

btw....I like that 1/2 vampire, 1/2 human character, is he good? powerful?

I just like him coz he looks cool to me ^^
That's who I play, and yeah he's pretty powerful
smile.gif
Got some neat spells and I can think of at least two completely different ways to play him, depending on what spells you focus on.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so what are the 2 different ways to train dark wizard ??
You could either simply make him a powerful spellcaster like I have, using a high Intelligence to inflict massive damage whenever a destructive spell is cast (I prefer Demon Breath and Dagger Dance). Of course, this leaves him quite vulnerable and especially to close combat attacks, since I haven’t got much Vitality or Strength, and that’s why I’ve boosted up my Dexterity using magical items (so that my enemies will have a harder time hitting me).
Drain would also be good spell to use with this type of Dark Wizard - to heal yourself without the need of using items such as Healing Drop.

Or you could combine Rod with Morph and raise your characters Strength and Vitality, making him extremely dangerous in close combat (once you get past the lvl 0 and 1 Morph you’ll be able to turn into some very powerful creatures). Because morphing can do some wondrous things to your stats! I think my Strength doubled when I morphed into a Skeleton (that’s the lvl 2 Morph) and I also got like 40 or so extra hitpoints since my Vitality increased as well.

GoldbergJH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow !.....sounds amazing.....btw what's the highest level of spell? and is there any efficinet ways to get the highest level magic books ? coz i couldn't find them >

tonymeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Arrrrghh...no good.. i got stuck again~!!! i using a brawler guy and cant beat the volcano "red bull". that guy is real tough, i keep hitting n hitting and die when it push me to the magma

GoldbergJH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh....poor u...i used the dark magic guy and got no problem with him....i also used archer...seems like long range weapon or magic are better to beat the volcano monster.....well...can't help u much..sry....

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was about to try that,right after mario and luigi

is it any good?, is it related at all to shining force on the genesis? (gameplay,art work,music,story)(god i loved those games )

can you be pegasus knight?,it would be great!

and a new shining force is comming to the GBA this summer!!!(or maybe it's the one your talking about right now)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well I have actually never played the original games but I don't think that they have that much in common, except the intro with that girl reading a book as usual.

I'd be surprised if Shining Soul is anything near the classic games on Genesis. Die-hard fans of the series might pick it up simply because of the name, but other than that - I think it's like comparing the old Phantasy Star series with Phantasy Star Online...

I like this game though!
smile.gif
SS2 is way more fun than SS1 and if you can get someone to play it with you then it’s almost a must have if you’re into action-RPG’s
biggrin.gif

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I have actually never played the original games but I don't think that they have that much in common, except the intro with that girl reading a book as usual.

I'd be surprised if Shining Soul is anything near the classic games on Genesis. Die-hard fans of the series might pick it up simply because of the name, but other than that - I think it's like comparing the old Phantasy Star series with Phantasy Star Online...

I like this game though!
smile.gif
SS2 is way more fun than SS1 and if you can get someone to play it with you then it’s almost a must have if you’re into action-RPG’s
biggrin.gif
thx,i'll be sure to try it then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel