happy.gif
how do i actually download the game

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Eggman is in Sonic Battle, you fight him as the final boss. I would assume that you end up playing as him eventually after clearing certain events. That's how these games work: meet the requirements, unlock the boss.

.Ken^

The Idiot in Red
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eggman is in Sonic Battle, you fight him as the final boss. I would assume that you end up playing as him eventually after clearing certain events. That's how these games work: meet the requirements, unlock the boss.
Emerl is the final boss, and you fight him using Sonic, just thought youd like to know
laugh.gif

And I dont think you can unlock Eggman, unless you go through challenge mode...maybe

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
13 hours and 10 minutes after I had started I finally saw the credits roll on the final episode of Sonic Battle.

It is my opinion that this game was given just as much loving care -- at least in the storyline department -- than Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 was. While it all starts out as kind of an excuse to fight each other, it slowly begins to progress and build up in a way to an ending that, dare I say, beats the endings given to SA1 and SA2, or is at the very least, on par with them. It may not have fancy FMVs or cinema sequences using the powerful in-game rendering engine, but it is a well-told story that paces itself well enough.

Any fighting game that can keep me glued to it for 3 days straight and a total of 13 hours entirely has done it's job as being true quality entertainment. Time after time I told myself 'I don't think I can get any further than this, I'll never see the end of the game' and time after time somehow I managed to survive (there were times when I had to be a savestate whore, though).

It's truely a worthy addition to any Sonic fan's game collection and outshines Sonic Advance 1 and 2 combined. While there are a few unsightly flaws, (ruthlessly cheap enemy AI, so-so music selection) this game is pure ownage, especially if you're a Sonic fan. The addition of Emerl only seeks to extend the shelf-life of this fighter, as customizing him in both fighting style and colors and then taking him into multiplayer to battle against your friends gives the game a certain Pokemon-esque longevity for collecting and honing your skills to the finest point possible in order to show your friends who truely is the 'King of the Ring'.

Defenitely a big thumgs up.

'IT'S SHOU TAIM!'

obake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit, I'm having trouble in the 3v1 battle when you're playing as Rouge. Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails just keep owning my ass.
ohmy.gif

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I hope you swallow a clump of dirt you awful, awful person. Hating Sonic games is like hating Mario games... or refusing to breathe air.

How dare you compare hating Sonic games to hating Mario games
mad.gif
, its more like hating games where all you have to do is push right and jump... you know what I'm talking about?, the types of games where graphics are there strongest selling point, but they have very limited gameplay and lastability, just like those crappy Sonic games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: