1309 - Sonic Battle (J)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A lot of the Japanese Sonic game releases already have English built-in. So, the people in Europe and the USA shouldn't have an excuse for releasing them late
tongue.gif

It's such a great game!
May be better if I can understand it
laugh.gif

-Bahamut Unsummoned-
English is already built into this Japanese release. Just follow the instructions on this site. It's under options
smile.gif

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Hmm...very good game,indeed. Too bad I`m not fond at all of these kind of games so I`ll just pass this.

But I gotta admit that the battles are very well done and look just awesome,so even I, the great beat-em-up hater, played this game for about an hour before getting bored
laugh.gif

300megs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey i am haveing some trouble with this game saveing after i get to edit emrl (or whatever). when i restart the my cart it says could not save Sram full. i have made sure i have it in an empty bank. is there anything i can do?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Sonic Battle is surpisingly good!
biggrin.gif
I just had a friend round and we played Sonic Battle multiplayer (two flash cards are bliss
happy.gif
). It was really good, very similar to Smash Bros. Since it was just us two we could also add in two 'bots', choose there difficulty, character and team. You could play team games. For instance we played a few games with us two against the cpu. It was heaps of fun
smile.gif

Sonic Battle is a blast to play multiplayer.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

In Sonic Battle how do you get to play as Doctor Eggman? Do you have to unlock him first and if so how?
sleep.gif
you can play as Doctor "Eggman" Robotnik in Sonic Battle? o.o;;; thats surprising......I wonder what kind of attacks he'd have......nothing good probably because he's not a SUper Sonic Hedgehog or a ultra strong Echidna, he's just a extremely smart and tubby Human.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality