1309 - Sonic Battle (J)

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Judging by your post I can easily see arguing with you is a waste of my time. You remind me of all the old Nintendo fanboys from the SNES era who believed Mario was and always will be superior to Sonic. It's 2003, dude, get with the program.

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude you call me a fanboy, "BlazeHedgehog"
wink.gif
, now whose the fanboy?. And whats 2003 got to do with it anyway, Sega have had 10 years to come up with decent gameplay enhancments but no they just keep churning out the same crap game, time and time again. They may have tried something different with Sonic Battle but the game still sucks. Dude you are obviously very easily pleased, and after all it is 2003, so its you who should be getting with the program.

fredfred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eggman is in Sonic Battle, you fight him as the final boss. I would assume that you end up playing as him eventually after clearing certain events. That's how these games work: meet the requirements, unlock the boss.
Hi BlazeHedgehog,

Since you've now beaten the game...any news if Eggman is playable, i.e. was he the "final boss"?

many thanks...
biggrin.gif

PS: "Fanboy"...I guess that would be a bad thing ?? What's wrong with that? Aren't we all at least "GBA - fanboys" - Just wondering
unsure.gif

fredfred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inuyasha268,

many thanks...understood...

Old English Proverb "Red sky at night shepherd's delight. Red sky in the morning shepherd's warning" (there are variations though, i.e. sailor)
biggrin.gif

http://www.tribaleye.co.uk/htm/skyscapes.htm

although the subject largely consists of 'old wives tales', the most famous one of all is one of the most reliable around, and with sound scientific background.

There are two explanations for "red sky at night, shepherds' delight":

1. The passage of a cold front eastwards will allow the setting sun in the west to reflect off the tops of the cloud causing a reddening of the sky at dusk.

The passage of a cold front causes a rise in pressure, and more especially for eastern parts of the region, a couple of days of decent weather.

2. High pressure usually means fine weather. An inversion is also associated with this, which effectively is a 'lid' on the atmosphere which acts to trap dust and other pollutants.

The setting sunlight is scattered by these particles, leaving the longest wavelength, red, to illuminate the evening sky. So, if the sky is red, it can illustrate the inversion and high pressure is in place and the next day often is fine.

And one explanation for "red sky in the morning, shepherds' warning":

1. A warm front slopes forwards, and the first hint of such an approaching front is very high (often invisible) cirrus cloud at around 36000 feet. As the sun rises in the east, it reflects on this ice cloud, again turning red as the light is scattered. Hence if the weather conditions are appropriate, a red sky in the morning can mean an approaching weather front, and rain in the next 12 hours.

But I guess you knew this already
biggrin.gif

Also if you have a Bible handy check out Matthew 16:2-4.

"...He replied, "When evening comes, you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,' and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. ."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I have lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I havent watched Brotherhood yet
    It was watchable, not sure what my favorite Anime is hmmm
    Castlevania or Baki probably
    Robotech was good
    DBZ I liked up until Cell after that it got too weird
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also watch my hero academia and rewatching dragón ball starting from the og series
    Oh also loved Vanhellsing
    And Vanhellsing abridged lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking