XP
Country
Senegal
>:(
Stupid siblings.

My brother knows i have 200+ dollars and keeps pestering me for 70+ dollars
dry.gif

FOR MAPLE MILS.(mesos.)
instead of studying for his O levels!(major exam.)
To make things worse he's already becoming a mapletard :\
And he's older than me!
Plus he still owes me 150+(last last year, he "borrowed" my money to buy a maple account[ a NL])
and hasnt returned it
frown.gif

and he tells me its 90 dollars now, not 150+
dry.gif

And my sister....

what.

a.

bitch.

dry.gif

She wont let me finish what i have to say and starts bitching.
She thinks her "photoshop skillz" are better than hand made construction paper+ groupwork(her photoshop skillz are not THAt good.)
crap now she's looking over my shoulde-
fuck.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
chill cheeky lil sis
smile.gif

that is life having siblings
smile.gif

the best part is ... 10 years down the road..... you might want to see them more often..
when each of them, go out and persue their career
smile.gif

so enjoy while you can

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just wondering, who the hell would wanna buy a Maple Story account? You're purchasing a character in some online game... what's the point in that? You didn't level the character/s yourself, you're basically just paying someone else to level them for you.

And then there's those people that spend like hundreds of dollars a month on what Maple calls "NX Cash", which lets you buy better looking weapons and clothes in their Cash Shop... that's probably the stupidest thing ever. Dishing out money in the hundreds just to make your character look better, and then to top that off, you don't even get to keep it! Most NX goes away after three months, so you don't even OWN what you PAY FOR!

/rant

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whoa I just remembered what mesos were! A friend txted me asking if he could have my mesos (a year AFTER I quit?) and I was like "wait wtf are mesos".
biggrin.gif

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if your router is unpassworded, on default password, or you know it, you could always block the ports that maple uses (and then change the router password). when your brother realises his game will not work, tell him you will fix it once you get your money back
biggrin.gif
far more subtle than just installing the game

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
Just wondering, who the hell would wanna buy a Maple Story account? You're purchasing a character in some online game... what's the point in that? You didn't level the character/s yourself, you're basically just paying someone else to level them for you.

And then there's those people that spend like hundreds of dollars a month on what Maple calls "NX Cash", which lets you buy better looking weapons and clothes in their Cash Shop... that's probably the stupidest thing ever. Dishing out money in the hundreds just to make your character look better, and then to top that off, you don't even get to keep it! Most NX goes away after three months, so you don't even OWN what you PAY FOR!

/rant

My siblings are cash addicts.I think they wanna find a stead or something, lol.

if you were being mugged would you give up your gp or your hp?

1 gold please.

If he doesn't give you your money back, uninstall Maplestory (or delete his character?). Then break his fingers/hands/arms/legs/neck.

He's older than me

if your router is unpassworded, on default password, or you know it, you could always block the ports that maple uses (and then change the router password). when your brother realises his game will not work, tell him you will fix it once you get your money back
biggrin.gif

~~\(o_o)/~~ er whut

Badly written, multiple line, BAWWW post by a girl... hmm who are you? tinymonkeyt?!

my sister was looking over my shoulder how would i be able to type it all out? :\
and im not tinyt
tongue.gif
she's her own person

is not tiny! is pika, she's an irc legend

aww

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iPikachu said:
biggrin.gif

~~\(o_o)/~~ er whut

your router, the box that you connect to the internet through probably, has network ports and what you connect to wirelessly.

you can log into it and block maple from connecting through it

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
iPikachu said:
>:(
Stupid siblings.

My brother knows i have 200+ dollars and keeps pestering me for 70+ dollars
dry.gif

FOR MAPLE MILS.(mesos.)
instead of studying for his O levels!(major exam.)
To make things worse he's already becoming a mapletard :\
And he's older than me!
Plus he still owes me 150+(last last year, he "borrowed" my money to buy a maple account[ a NL])
and hasnt returned it
frown.gif

and he tells me its 90 dollars now, not 150+
dry.gif

And my sister....

what.

a.

bitch.

dry.gif

She wont let me finish what i have to say and starts bitching.
She thinks her "photoshop skillz" are better than hand made construction paper+ groupwork(her photoshop skillz are not THAt good.)
crap now she's looking over my shoulde-
fuck.

I love my sister so much, I love siblings and little children, especially my small cousins, I agree with elixir, enjoy them while you can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F