Hacking 11.0 soft-downgrade?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got it and I already completed FIRM downgrade. What I'm asking is if it's safe to perform system memory format after that. As Plaitect guide states:

I still have the Fieldrunners on my 3DS, so I want to minimize the risk of brick.
If you already downgraded NATIVE_FIRM then you should be fine to continue and system format. You won't really need fieldrunners after you have the NATIVE_FIRM downgrade done, and all you will need after that is a 11.0 HBL exploit which lucky for you menuhax and browserhax have been released to work with 11.0. I would HIGHLY recommend instaling menuhax and using that, browserhax is generally not very good with kernel exploits. That's if you don't already have something like Freakyhax or OoT3dhax. If you have those they are more reliable.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Is it possible to downgrade a N3DS 11.0 with browserhax and menuhax as the entrypoint? I tried like 20 times and PlaiSysUpdater won't pass "HAX INIT". Console is formatted. Twice.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Is it possible to downgrade a N3DS 11.0 with browserhax and menuhax as the entrypoint? I tried like 20 times and PlaiSysUpdater won't pass "HAX INIT". Console is formatted. Twice.
im sure browserhax is not that stable keep trying or buy a copy of cubic ninja or other entrypoint

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
im sure browserhax is not that stable keep trying or buy a copy of cubic ninja or other entrypoint
So there's no universal method right? Are there other strictly software entrypoints like Menuhax that I can use? Menuhax hasn't been working for me anymore than Browserhax.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Wtf are you on about? You can't downgrade with browserhax alone! You have to do the DSiWare downgrade. @Searinox, did you do it, or are you just trying to downgrade normally from 11.0?
No and I do not have a second N3DS at my disposal with which to do a DSi downgrade nor do I have the means to purchase the games indicated in the tutorial.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and I do not have a second N3DS at my disposal with which to do a DSi downgrade nor do I have the means to purchase the games indicated in the tutorial.
Well, there's your problem. You can't downgrade from 11.0 without doing the hardmod or DSiWare downgrade. Without doing them, it's normal for sysupdater (or variants like plaisysupdater) to freeze at hax init.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a european DSi that they can install fieldrunhax on and and extract using this tool?
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/22221/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well that's a lot of files isn't it.
It looked like they didn't upload but apparently they did.
You can run hax on a dsi?

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know where this thread spammed but DSiWarehaxx is totally real, you just need to be patient because it's a long journey. I already downgraded my O3DS without any problem or brick of any kind. You need an already hacked 3DS and buy Fieldrunners tough.

shadowharold

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
I don't know where this thread spammed but DSiWarehaxx is totally real, you just need to be patient because it's a long journey. I already downgraded my O3DS without any problem or brick of any kind. You need an already hacked 3DS and buy Fieldrunners tough.
I have downgraded two now with my NNID, just had to sent an email to nintendo after doing the transfer to send my nnid to my source 3ds and y 6 hours I had it back.

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have downgraded two now with my NNID, just had to sent an email to nintendo after doing the transfer to send my nnid to my source 3ds and y 6 hours I had it back.

Why didn't you just format the console and set your NNID again? Thats what I did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.