Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi
I initial N3DS with CFW, create a NINID account, bought Fieldrunner from eshop on reiNand and download game but when I try to run a Fieldrunner I have error on N3ds"An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for detail" and sytem hung up. I tired to redownload games but still thw same problem any advice ?
Do you have patched TWL_FIRM? Try installing a non-patched version (can get from 3DNUS).

coco11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you have patched TWL_FIRM? Try installing a non-patched version (can get from 3DNUS).

What do You mean "Do you have patched TWL_FIRM? " and what mean " Try installing a non-patched version (can get from 3DNUS).
as I wrote I bought game on my N3DS from E-shop (reiNAND)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What do You mean "Do you have patched TWL_FIRM? " and what mean " Try installing a non-patched version (can get from 3DNUS).
as I wrote I bought game on my N3DS from E-shop (reiNAND)
If you installed a patched TWL_FIRM that can interfere with legit DSiWare games I believe. But if you don't even know what that is, chances are you didn't install it. Not sure what is wrong, sorry :-(

coco11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you installed a patched TWL_FIRM that can interfere with legit DSiWare games I believe. But if you don't even know what that is, chances are you didn't install it. Not sure what is wrong, sorry :-(

I use only standard downgrade to 9.2 and install emunand with reiNAN that is all. I didn't install TWL_FIRM

Last edited by coco11,

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
The source NNID now belongs to the target 3DS, to get it back you'll have to do a system transfer from the target 3DS or call up Nintendo and ask them to link it back with the source 3DS. (Edit: although DSiWare is special, not sure if it would still transfer if you called Nintendo up, or if you have to do a genuine system transfer to move it).
Thanks for the reply. I'm happy with the target 3DS having the NNID, I'm asking whether if I need to do anything special like reformatting the source 3DS if I have to do a system transfer in the future for a new NNID.

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I'm happy with the target 3DS having the NNID, I'm asking whether if I need to do anything special like reformatting the source 3DS if I have to do a system transfer in the future for a new NNID.

The source gets automatically formatted as part of the transfer process

Reactions: justln

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: