Homebrew 11.0.0.XX Exploit! Badgehax incoming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unhaxed for 4 months and you couldn't possibly save money up for an exploit? lol
Nope im to paranoid to buy it, in fear that freehax gets released a day after I bought it haha. Plus I only get 20 Euro pocket money for one Month. My Birthday is next month, i'll probably buy oot3d if this isn't real

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even if its a secondary, shouldn't it be able to downgrade if it has access to the homebrew menu?
If it's a secondary you could already downgrade from OoT and CN, unless you're on 11.0 which also requires a new kernel11 exploit anyway (which this won't provide). All this would provide is more convenient HB access without needing to use a cart

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If it's a secondary you could already downgrade from OoT and CN, unless you're on 11.0 which requires a new kernel11 exploit (which this won't provide). All this would provide is more convenient HB access without needing to use a cart
Im on 10.7 so I should be okay

AzazelVII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I unfortunately enough am stuck on 11.0 (my brother updated my N3ds without asking) and would love this to work otherwise I would have to go through the pain of running smashhax to get homebrew again. :sad:

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A 15 year old having a mortgage... if that's the case, you shouldn't be here and should be focusing on much more important aspects of your life.

*Shitpost, sorry.
Nah im just paranoid that I waste my money :rofl2: Like I said if this isn't real, i'll just buy oot3d (The Nintendo Selects Version comes out in Europe on the 24th of June, one day before my birthday, so that's pretty nice) I softmodded my friends o3ds last week so I can use his to install oothax on the cart.

Last edited by Justinde75,
Reactions: NCorp. and DKB

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
A 15 year old having a mortgage... if that's the case, you shouldn't be here and should be focusing on much more important aspects of your life.

*Shitpost, sorry.
I can afford to be here. Also, I wouldn't expect a 15 year old to have an actual job.

Last edited by Joom,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait... If I want to access it, won't it say that I need to update?
If it truly does work, update to 11.0? :^)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Besides, it's designed for 11.0. (IF IT WORKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1