Homebrew 11.0.0.XX Exploit! Badgehax incoming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just call bullshit.
I am leaving my post open for proof. If I am proven wrong, I will admit to being wrong.
But since the video didn't actually show the exploit loading, I am just going to call it bullshit until proven otherwise.
Dat is how the Crystal do.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't judge right of the bat, you will need some proof if you plan to get us to think this is real. I'm not saying your fake nor real, I just want proof.

Also Youtube Translate does it again...
ca1e12aab2.jpg

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everyone else is just flat out calling it bullshit. I leave room for proof and I am willing to admit I am wrong, if I were to be proven wrong.
I said i'll wait and see too, and i'm probably not the only one:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So if it comes out tomorrow and they show a video of it today? I really don't understand this.
He just said he'll release it tomorrow.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So if it comes out tomorrow and they show a video of it today? I really don't understand this.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all who call this bullshit, while I find it hard to believe that this is real by the lack of evidence it could be real. So why not see if this person can back it up before saying it's false. Not trying to defend him, I'm just giving him a chance to actually show us this "exploit" he has if he has one.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
If it's a secondary you could already downgrade from OoT and CN, unless you're on 11.0 which also requires a new kernel11 exploit anyway (which this won't provide). All this would provide is more convenient HB access without needing to use a cart
It would probably need a kernel9 AND kernel11 exploit actually, due to the blacklist of minimum installed versions being removed by an arm9 exploit before arm11 can install anything.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I'm looking forward to this, even if I am on version 9.2 sysnand and this will provide no benefit to me. As for whether it is fake or not, I'm going to wait until the exploit is release and then be proven right/wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.