10th October 2010 is coming...

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Last year on 9th September 2009 (9/9/09) many ppl around the world got married, just because of the single-digit date & they thought if they get married on this date they'll live happily ever after and receive alot of luck, lol. This is really weird, and some tiny little quote from a site..and what else happened on 9/9/09

QUOTE said:
The movie 9, a computer-animated fantasy about life after the apocalypse was released on Sep 9.
QUOTE said:
Parents-in-waiting who believed that this is an auspicious day to have a child had all lined up for delivery by Ceasarean section.
From magic to science, there are a slew of theories and speculations doing the rounds now, but the bottom line would be the fact that 9/9/09 is the single-digit date for almost a century.

I was wondering....if they'll do anything like this on 10th October, lol, even though not a single-digit date according to sites but it IS 10/10/10
rolleyes.gif

Some weird people think that this date has a significance, I say its just a normal day like any other, what do you all think?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't believe in the supernatural. The only thing they are doing is making huge waiting lists for weddings, births and whatever else shit they wanna pull.

Oh and 12/12/12 all the rednecks will be running around building air raid shelters and what have you to try and survive '2012' so that has some significance
smile.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
DeadLocked said:
I don't believe in the supernatural. The only thing they are doing is making huge waiting lists for weddings, births and whatever else shit they wanna pull.

Oh and 12/12/12 all the rednecks will be running around building air raid shelters and what have you to try and survive '2012' so that has some significance
smile.gif

Lol right about this one, 2 years left in our lives eh? Hah, I love these Apocalypse stories, 2012, we're coming!!

On to topic, I wonder what'll happen now? Maybe a new movie called "10" ?? Ftw!

QUOTE(Schizoanalysis @ Oct 4 2010, 10:48 AM) Sure it has significance, it's my birthday.
Lol nice, omg if people knew it was your birthday on 9/9/09, they would've done something to you that day, maybe a sacrifice for peace among the countries or something!

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol 9/11, that's a sad day for US people, even though I never visited the US I really felt bad for the Twin Towers, NOT because it got destroyed BUT because many people perished...lives are more important than infrastructure.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My cousin is getting married...there was another event,I think it's the run for cleaning Pasig river...

Anyways,for me just another day,for some special,but really,just a date peoplez

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Imagine what they'd do on 9/11/00

In the next millenum

Too tasteless?
assuming human civilization still exists it won't be that significant of a date anymore

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
QUOTE said:
From magic to science, there are a slew of theories and speculations doing the rounds now, but the bottom line would be the fact that 9/9/09 is the single-digit date for almost a century.

Re: the bit I bolded... That makes no sense, 08/08/08 was 13 months before, not a century like that sentence suggests!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SixtySixHundred said:
SamAsh07 said:
QUOTE said:

Re: the bit I bolded... That makes no sense, 08/08/08 was 13 months before, not a century like that sentence suggests!
I think he means almost a century before the next one.

The movie 9, a computer-animated fantasy about life after the apocalypse was released on Sep 9.
That's a damn good film.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
Is there anything special going on? No, not really. Unless you count Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place marathon. :wtf:
sounds like a good day to me! crack out the lotion for selena gomez!......
ninja.gif

smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night