100% cpu usage

D

Deleted User

There's nothing wrong with your Hardware.
I've having the same issue since April's update.

Fucking hate it.

Now, do not tell me that you're using HP devices...

By the way, we're not the only ones having these issues.

Reactions: godreborn

VzUh

you are now reading my custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There's nothing wrong with your Hardware.
I've having the same issue since April's update.

Fucking hate it.

Now, do not tell me that you're using HP devices...

By the way, we're not the only ones having these issues.
and I'm writing this from a xubuntu on a celeron 2.0GHz monocore, and before that i ran a lot of other operative systems, including a windows 10 on a ryzen for example. For some seconds to a minute, depending on the hardware, the cpu will saturate because the system still booting. and that's universal. the fact that you see the gui don't mean all is acually loaded, give it a few moments before panicking lol

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, cpu usage still looks good. I wanted to be sure before I send the original computer back. that one had major slowdown especially on the internet. cpu usage on that one was always around 100%. I had the isp guy out to look at my modem since I thought that was the problem. he swapped it out and said everything looked good. however, he saw that 100% cpu usage thing after I mentioned to him. he believed that was causing the slowdown on the internet. that's the reason I returned it. dell sent me one back that was better. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably like a 10,000 dollar build back then