alittleboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am planning to buy the SC DS1, but I am worried that the micro-SD cards that I have are not "turbo" or "high speed" I see that A-data is popular and so is Kingston and Sandisk. I found this card and there will be a sale on 7-28. Are these read rates good enough to have no lag?

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=207498748

List price: $24.99
Our Price: $9.99
Shipping: FREE
Buy.com Total Price: $9.99

Features
Transfer rate up to 60x reading (9MBps) and 38x writing (5.7MBps)
Compatible with all mobile devices that feature an SD slot
Includes SD adapter

Thanks for your help

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's only a class 4 and it isn't a "brand" that I know of or anyone uses commonly. People suggest the A-Data 4GB Class 6 MicroSD(HC) on Newegg.com. The one I recommended on Newegg is about $12+$6 shipping so you can decide to either go with the common one or try out that one.

evoo1

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Australia
class6 cards don't really make much of a difference. You should be perfectly fine with a class 4 card, though some noname cards could have trouble with castlevania and some other games that tend to freeze.

alittleboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your input guys.

I was thinking of getting the the 4GB A-data card from newegg until I saw this from buy.com.

Anyway, I think I'm going to try to buy both since I will one for myself and one for my brother.

I'm going to order the SC DS1 this week so I will be able to tell you if there are any differences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer