Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It's a bad idea to have a 4GB SD card if you want to use CIA's and CFW anyways.
Obviously. I dug around and found some spare 8GBs. No idea where my 16 is. I see I just missed GSKill 32gbs on sale for $7. Ill hold out a bit until something else drops down.

INSTALL FAILED!
I get this all the time i manage to load fbi, I never get the "done" message after loading it up.
My exact situation.
I had the same first time. 2nd and 3rd attempts worked fine. 2DS 10.3 via Homemenuhax.
NSMB2 and SM3DL.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SdMIpPB.png

Also, why can't people just wait for the hax?

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So can someone sum this up? I don´t want to read 60 Pages. Installing CFW and CIA´s is now possible on latest firmware? If so, how?

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone sum this up? I don´t want to read 60 Pages. Installing CFW and CIA´s is now possible on latest firmware? If so, how?

CFW, is not possible, due to a issue with the downgrading application, CIA, is, but. You need to download the application to do it.

Yeah, it can brick your system.

Last edited by DKB,

Spyro78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using an unofficial offshoot of FBI and memchunkhax2 that is untested and thus has the potential to result in a brick.

Reactions: Xen0

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
GODDAMNIT I GIVE UP. I TELL EVERYONE TO CALM DOWN AND WAIT AND YOU GUYS KEEP EXPLAINING HOW TO DO CRAP WITH UNNOFFICIAL FORKS THAT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CHECKED BY THE MEMCHUNKHAX2 DEVS.

I'm out, i'll be back later and hopefully the forks will be either deleted or merged onto steveice10's repo, or the devs will do a PSA or whatever.
salt much
and @JustPingo is part of the team. he checked it so your childish rant doesn't justify shit. sorry that the world doesnt go your way :P

Last edited by MsMidnight,

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search on 'Temp for how to do it for 9.2, and use our FBI instead of the FBI for CFW.

Thanks, what a great help! /s Seriously if I ask"care to explain the process" you think you could explain it and link a thread instead of saying "ya find it urself".

D

Deleted User

Thanks, what a great help! /s Seriously if I ask"care to explain the process" you think you could explain it and link a thread instead of saying "ya find it urself".

Sorry, but I am thinking that it works, and IDK where the thread is, I have to keep up here.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
How it's possible to brick if we use FBI just for install a legit CIA?
There is a title database in your sysNAND that determines what titles are installed to show them on the homemenu, FBI calls the system functions that write to this database, and if anything where to happen to this database, like it ending corrupted for example, this results in a brick.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nintendo scrambles all employees, All working in overdrive, Don't go home until fix is found!

I bet we see a system update very soon and not only 1 but a few after each other :P
(fix *hax2.5, maybe push updates for the future, like Wii-U (sleep mode is update in background without notify, cause it's in the toa), etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7