10,000 RPM Artificial Heart... No Pulse

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and it runs on a small battery that the patient can easily carry on their shoulder.
you better don't run out of batteries :blink:
Or that someone pulls it out just to have some fun :(
kill a peoson... for fun?
yeahhh smart choice
Trust me it happen. Seeing as people actually put cats in their microwave
facepalm.gif

...I wonder how that'd taste.

:blink: (btw what does :ninja: ninja'd mean?)

You go to post something, usually explaining something, but someone posts the exact same thing right before you do.
/sucks at explaining but had to try make post more valid

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is why the 3DS needs a new battery... Because it outlives but heart. Seriously, what if you "run outta juice"?
Regarding batteries this gig was sorted fairly long ago (powered items have long been added to humans)- you have backups, alarms and the ability to plug yourself in.
But yeah, if all these safety measures somehow fail, the immediate result would be cardiac arrest.

This is great news. I just hope this technology can someday be applied to artificial kidneys. In my lifetime I'd like to see dialysis machines miniaturized to a portable size.

Reactions: 1 person

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness though, I think this is really cool. my grandpa is 68 and has had three heart attacks, yet he's still ticking. His doctor said he'll die if he stops working, so after he retired, he just works on cars and helps me work on the First Tech Challenge robot at school.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd warn any technology enthusiasts here to take caution; cybernetics can leave you heartless. Plus, if it rebels, that will be one attack you won't recover from. The advantages are still great, though, so don't be disheartened.

Seeing how I'm on the pulse of the hottest trends in science, I'll be sure to keep a close eye on this story; I won't miss a beat.

I'd go on, but I don't really have the heart to subject you to any more.

mati.jpg

HEART!

Reactions: 1 person

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd warn any technology enthusiasts here to take caution; cybernetics can leave you heartless. Plus, if it rebels, that will be one attack you won't recover from. The advantages are still great, though, so don't be disheartened.

Seeing how I'm on the pulse of the hottest trends in science, I'll be sure to keep a close eye on this story; I won't miss a beat.

mati.jpg

HEART!

That post was one joke off me punching myself in the face.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mati.jpg

HEART!

That post was one joke off me punching myself in the face.

That's a relief. I'm glad we can all have a hearty laugh over it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30