Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LxTrix, Dec 21, 2009.
search stilll broken
ret = -1 WAD file Rare error describing a “404”… file/dir was not found
1) Your SD card is not formatted as FAT16/32 properly, reformat it
2) You deleted the file, after you selected it for install or removed the SD card… stop doing shit like this
3) Appears, when there is no “wad” folder on your device (sd:/wad/ or usb0:/wad/)
4) If none of the above fit see “ret = -1022”
ret = -1022 WAD file More or less unknown corruption There are two known possibilities:
1) The WAD file is corrupt for some reason
2) Your SD card is not compatible. According to threads on gbatemp.net, this could be a result of a partly incompatible SD card. Try another one or use USB peripherals.
Had an error -1 last night when installing bootmii, turned out to be the SD card (Sandisk, I think). It had problems mounting with some applications. Swapped out the SD to a different version and worked with no problems (swapped to a knigston).