07/07/07 indeed

imtony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today as i was at work and i looked at my counter, i see a Nintendo DS just laying there with no-one around. Nobody was around, so i put it in my drawer incase the original owner would come back looking for it. But as the hours went by, it seemed like its owner was not coming back.So I went home with a free white DS and Mario Kart DS. Now I have 4 dses....1 for me 1 for my bro 1 for his gf and this one now....guess we'll be having four way mulitplayer now. just gotta get another ds....or might just sell this ds..

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Today as i was at work and i looked at my counter, i see a Nintendo DS just laying there with no-one around. Nobody was around, so i put it in my drawer incase the original owner would come back looking for it. But as the hours went by, it seemed like its owner was not coming back.So I went home with a free white DS and Mario Kart DS. Now I have 4 dses....1 for me 1 for my bro 1 for his gf and this one now....guess we'll be having four way mulitplayer now. just gotta get another ds....or might just sell this ds..

congrats! i lost my DS that way (left it on a counter for 5 minutes) but nobody waited for me
tongue.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went panning for gold today, I got a chunk of mineral that looks like gold and is malleable, but I don't know what it is. I guess today wasn't lucky.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Today as i was at work and i looked at my counter, i see a Nintendo DS just laying there with no-one around. Nobody was around, so i put it in my drawer incase the original owner would come back looking for it. But as the hours went by, it seemed like its owner was not coming back.So I went home with a free white DS and Mario Kart DS. Now I have 4 dses....1 for me 1 for my bro 1 for his gf and this one now....guess we'll be having four way mulitplayer now. just gotta get another ds....or might just sell this ds..

meh lucky u...

my parents accedenatly sold one of my green day cds cause they used it to test some old cd player...

i mean like wtf? why u using my stuff?.....

meh enjoy ur ds

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry but i think its very unsocial just to take that thing with you ! even if you really waited a little bit .... before you really tried to find the real owner its just stealing in my opinion !

dunno how it is in America but here in Germany even the law says its stealing, so you could get problems if someone would find out and report that
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can I play as OJ?