yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ALL Bushing stuff goes here. All other threads created on this matter will be locked.

If you're going to post in this thread, I advise you to think very carefully about whether your post breaks the rules. If it does, you WILL be warned and suspended.

We'll be keeping a close eye on this thread, so keep it civil please.

Gaisuto said:
In addition to what Sink said...
Gaisuto said:
The main thing we're here to avoid is the flaming. So you disagree with someone's opinion, you don't use that as justification to start insulting them. The flames will be kept under control, or you will get a short little suspension. We aren't joking around, we will not have a fourth thread on the subject erupt.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this post ready for the last thead you closed Sinkhead, lol

so here it is... and it may come off as rude, but please read though the whole thing before you decide.

-------------------------------

Bushing will never release the info, as I highly doubt he has anything to release. For the 20 mintues I was in #WiiDev, I could tell these guys are all a bunch of posers... they piggy back off each other, and pretend to make HUGE discoveries, only to be tiny things that most of us lowly peons have already thought of, and were made fun of because it was "stupid, and will never work"

Other than a Wad Manager, what real discoveries or breakthrus have anyone in the scene made? Ok, let's list them all...

Wad Manager
file extractors (mii/save extractor/installer, and nand dump)
channel banners/sounds (just replacing what was already there, not a big breakthru)
programming (which was done before the TPhack with modchips)

That's about all... oh, and Custom IOS's that haven't done anything but allow unlimited access to reading a disc for dumping...

As stated (in a previous thread), bushing never found a softmod, nor do I think he'll be able to. He just wanted a nice job at Nintendo as a tester/programmer for the Wii. He made up a fake email so that everyone would stop hounding him about the softmod. 2 things stick out. First, it was sent by Nin Tendo from [email protected]. Why would Nintendo need a gmail account? If Tyson Green from NOA really sent that email, it would have come from [email protected], or [email protected] or something similar. Second is the time the email was sent. At about 1:30pm. Just seems a bit fishy that the email was sent SO QUICKLY... Bushing states that he emailed Nintendo 3 times, never got a response, then all of a sudden, he posts it on his website, and POOF, instantly he gets an email.

Then there are all the little posers who claim to have first hand knowledge, and are the ones who got Bushing in touch with Nintendo, even though it's clearly shown that "Nintendo" got in touch with Bushing literally MINUTES after he posted the threat of releasing the softmod.

And lastly, the GRAMMAR!! OMG! If this Tyson Green actually works at NOA with such a poor grasp of the english language, Nintendo surely is scraping the bottom of the barrel for employees!

QUOTE said:
First of we do not support what you are doing, but since you found
a issue that could allow pirated Wii games.

We have to see to patch this as fast as possible, So what is
this security issue you want to talk about.

First sentence is only a fragment. We don't support you, but since you found it. WTF? "First of"? Wouldn't that be "First off", or "First of all"? And when you talk about AN issue, you usually use the word AN, not A. Really bad grammar. I couldn't even say that sentence with A, just sounds bad! Second sentence, just seems like someone wanting information about the hack. Wouldn't Nintendo set up a phone call, or video chat session, or something for credibility? And last time I checked, you don't end a sentence with a COMMA!

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone in particular, I'm just stating the facts with a little bit of personal negative slant towards this "discovery". Until there is PROOF, I am calling Shenanigans on this, and there is nothing short of Nintendo calling me, or Bushing releasing the "crack/softmod" that will prove it otherwise. There are too many fakes on the internet.

Shenanigans

Mysticcal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay. I'm feeling a putup or shutup idealogy here...

sure. bushing can do whatever the hell he wants when he damn well pleases. but announcing your actions, especially those against the name of scenework and homebrew is gonna cause alot of shit to go down. If he's gonna do it, why's he gotta announce his actions is beyond me.

If ninty patches, so be it, I have a drivechip anyways. I would imagine less then 10% of wii owners know/do any homebrew work.

my $.02

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In addition to what Sink said...
The main thing we're here to avoid is the flaming. So you disagree with someone's opinion, you don't use that as justification to start insulting them. The flames will be kept under control, or you will get a short little suspension. We aren't joking around, we will not have a fourth thread on the subject erupt.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not that I should have to say any of this, but: If this is going to be a discussion about Bushing then I think everyone needs to accept that except for the email (allegedly from a Nintendo employee that wasn't published), all the others were fake or just comments from site readers.

I still see discussions in this forum and others (maxconsole ... lol) were it's being debated as to if that is a legit email or not. It's really a non-issue. It's a fake email from someone who thinks they are clever.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lifesnoozer said:
zidane_genome said:
long quote is long
Don't forget the claimed nintendo-employe doesn't seem to know what a question mark is.

That E-Mail is a fake. Bushing listed several E-Mails of people pretending to be from Nintendo. Look at comment twelve...

(Insert a polite reply here from a real person at Nintendo, indicating that they received my message and will reply further shortly.)

(No, I won’t be posting any other correspondence with them.)

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
zidane_genome said:

so here it is... and it may come off as rude, but please read though the whole thing before you decide.

Bushing will never release the info

*post here some text*
The message you're talking about is a fake message, even bushing said it was a fake message, the official message isn't the one sent by Nin Tendo.

Considering this fact, your post is a bunch of nonsense based on a false fact.

Epic. Fail.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
zidane_genome said:

*post here some text*
The message you're talking about is a fake message, even bushing said it was a fake message, the official message isn't the one sent by Nin Tendo.

Epic. Fail.

Update: A representative from Nintendo has contacted me (see comment below).

Want to rephrase your comment now?

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
zidane_genome said:
Shuny said:
zidane_genome said:

*post here some text*

Epic. Fail.

QUOTE said:
Update: A representative from Nintendo has contacted me (see comment below).

Want to rephrase your comment now?

Okay.

(Insert a polite reply here from a real person at Nintendo, indicating that they received my message and will reply further shortly.)

Double. Epic. Fail.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Even if this message is real, then, Nintendo sends a message like this to all mails they get . My experience. And if they bother to aswer it's next two months.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the update part in his post really confuses me.

i mean the gmail thing is fake, is it not? if it's not how did the guy show blushing he is from nintendo?! i mean he'd obviously assume that to be fake at first, right?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
loading said:

i mean the gmail thing is fake, is it not? if it's not how did the guy show blushing he is from nintendo?! i mean he'd obviously assume that to be fake at first, right?
Ok, let's clarify this.

The "Nin Tendo" (comment #1) email he got from a gmail address was FAKE. Maxconsole thought that was the real one and posted the news accordingly.

The real one from Nintendo HASN'T been published by Bushing (he explains that in comment #12).
Every other e-mail you see there are fakes whom he received from people who thought they were "l33t" and "smart".

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
loading said:

The email from the gmail account is fake, which has been said about 100000 times.

Comment #12 is what is supposed to be from a "real" person at Nintendo, which was not published. It's honestly not that hard to understand

raulpica: weird, nearly the exact same post at the exact same time.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
My thoughts are that so many people wanted the info, and he didn't have it, he had to come up with something.

What info are you talking about? You think he's just making it up that someone from Nintendo contacted him? You need to clarify your comment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...