Wii #0131 - Medal Of Honor: Vanguard (USA)

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
How does this compare to Call of Duty 3?

EDIT:

[From IGN]

QUOTE said:
The wartime first-person shooter ups the visual presentation over Call of Duty 3. Vanguard is simply prettier in almost every respect, from art to engineering. But - and here's the kicker -- it doesn't play as well; the overall controls aren't as tight. The end experience remains entirely playable - enjoyable during most missions, especially during sniper-intensive situations -- but it's not the Holy Grail of first-person shooters. So you will be forced to make a choice: prettier graphics or smoother controls?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I haven't beaten the game yet, but from what I've played I have to say that it's enjoyable. The controls I don't think are bad, except reload and 180* turn-around seem to merge together (could be just me). I'm glad they included a multiplayer, because Red Steel just blows, and COD3 AFAIK doesn't have multiplayer at all. I wish Nintendo would hurry up a bit on their online play, because games like this need it for replay value.

From first impressions I give the game a 6.5.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just tried this out, and while I actually enjoyed Red Steel, the aiming in this is very similar, which for a WWII game is a problem compared to a game like Red Steel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-