Gaming Played the 3DS

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So Today I went to Paramatta Westfields in Australia and were searching where the 3DS event was, we found 1 person showing around the 3DS and apparently it had Nintendogs + Cats in 3D but there wasnt any popping out 3D and well kids below 6 werent allowed to use it for a reason I forgot. So I was touching the cat
smileipb2.png
but didn't wanna touch the dog because cats are new and well there wasn't really much to do in the game I didnt know what I was doing. Then I went to EB Games and there was another guy in front and he was holding 2 3DS' the games were: Nintendogs + cats again and the other was taking pictures 3D pictures also! I moved on. :/ then I found where the the main event took place, I quickly searched for OoT and well I got in line (there was only 1 kid) but he took forever :/ then I played. Its like Wind Waker Demo where you choose one of 3 places to start in, I chose The Deku Tree and played. Apparently B is to use the Sword A is I forgot, Y and X were the items (slingshot and stick) To aim you gotta move your 3DS around (quite annoying, I hope there is a option to switch it off) I climbed up the vines and I killed a skelly spider (dont know its name). Then I saw another one, I got to close and then I got hit and DIED?!?!? ONE HIT K.O??! O_O I moved on. And then I saw gameplay of kid Icarus it looked fun you fly around shooting and you can land on the ground and shoot then when I was leaving I took a booklet about the 3DS. Then I went home and typed this up =P THE END.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
tails100 said:
TheTwoR's said:
Luckyyyyyyyyy
tongue.gif

I = jealous
Yeah it was quite fun, the analog was a bit scratched and like every 5 minutes the Thank you for Playing! appears.
What did people/a person do to for that to even happen. They should take care even if isn't their 3DS. Poor 3DS!
cry.gif

tongue.gif
I know right? =D
And they didnt allow pictures.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope I get the chance to get my hands on a beautiful 3DS too
tongue.gif

It's so depressing to count the days left 'till mine arrives at my doorstep.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
To aim you gotta move your 3DS around (quite annoying, I hope there is a option to switch it off)
So the 3DS's accelerometer functions to adjust the camera angle huh??
QUOTE(tails100 @ Feb 19 2011, 02:30 AM) Then I saw another one, I got to close and then I got hit and DIED?!?!? ONE HIT K.O??! O_O
They must've done that so that people don't spend the whole day playing.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That's lucky of you.
I wish there was that kind of events here
unsure.gif

TheTwoR's said:
Stevetry said:
a temper should take a 3D camera to one of this events

Fix'd.

GAAAAAH

MAN I've grown so annoyable by people who think the 3D effect can be captured with a 3D camera.

What makes us able to see the 3D in the 3DS happens between the 3DS's screen and our eyes/brain. If there's an intermediary, wether it's 3D capable or not, IT WON'T WORK.

Man, it's like when people were saying that Pokémon Black/White were going to be for the 3DS.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bowser said:
Slyakin said:
KingVamp said:
I think I remember moving your 3DS around was a option.
Yeah, someone had said that OoT had the option of using the accelerometer for aiming.

But, I'm so jealous! I really want to see the 3D effect.
Actually, that would be the gyroscope
smile.gif
Aww, you got me!

I'll go fix it.
biggrin.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Ramonra said:
MAN I've grown so annoyable by people who think the 3D effect can be captured with a 3D camera.

What makes us able to see the 3D in the 3DS happens between the 3DS's screen and our eyes/brain. If there's an intermediary, wether it's 3D capable or not, IT WON'T WORK.
Sure it would work.
The 3D camera just needs to be in the "black spot".
Your brain will be watching the 3D video, and the 3D camera has two lenses which act like eyes.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bowser said:
Slyakin said:
KingVamp said:
I think I remember moving your 3DS around was a option.
Yeah, someone had said that OoT had the option of using the accelerometer for aiming.

But, I'm so jealous! I really want to see the 3D effect.
Actually, that would be the gyroscope
smile.gif
Yeah, that
tongue.gif

Thnx for the correction
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, stay on that plastic. (If you know, you know)