Hacking Bannerbomb does not work for me on 4.3U WAN

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Coto here told me that it could work but I forgot how. I want to make sure that bannerbomb works for me Wii so that when I try and use my SD card to install HBC on their Wii's that it would work too and not crash error code 004. Can someone please help me here? And do you need to have savegame manager on the SD card in order to savegame install the saves to a friend's Wii? One of my cards has savegame manager and is the ONLY one that read the transfer data when I savegame installed the Brawl and Mario Kart Wii data to her Wii. The other 3 SD cadrs did not seem to read my memory at all and it was stored on my SD cards already in the SD card tab.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Bannerbomb does not work on 4.3, nor will it ever. You will have to use Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack to execute the HackMii installer. And no, Bannerbomb will NEVER work on 4.3. Nintendo fixed it, and they fixed it properly so it will never again work as an exploit on 4.3+

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys he's useing waninkoko's 4.3 see "4.3 WAN" anyhoo if you are useing waninkoko's update for 4.3 then no bannerbomb shouldn't work, whats wrong with just useing the homebrew channel? everythign should work fine from there or on priiloader or bootmii.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesnt matter how he got to 4.3...bannerbomb will not work on that System Menu!

He will need to use a exploit for 4.3 which are currently only smash stacks or Indiana pwns!

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I spent today's whole afternoon explaining this to him over and over and over and for once I thought he understood. Now that I see this topic I want to slap myself a hundred times.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luminalace said:
It doesnt matter how he got to 4.3...bannerbomb will not work on that System Menu!

He will need to use a exploit for 4.3 which are currently only smash stacks or Indiana pwns!
yes thats true but he seems to be hacking other peoples wii and was told that bannerbomb will still work. my guess is the person that told him this is still on 4.2.

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trigger_ftu said:
thats true but he seems to be hacking other peoples wii
I feel sorry for them.
sleep.gif

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
trigger_ftu said:
thats true but he seems to be hacking other peoples wii
I feel sorry for them.
sleep.gif

Agreed. If you're really this uninformed about the current state of things (and likewise unable to search for the information you need) you shouldn't be messing around with this stuff.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton check your emails. Some files did not work. And ok fine bannerbomb will never work again on my Wii BUT if I use my SD cards dto hack my friedn's Wii's why does it crash? I had 4.2 before. Their menu is 4.2 on their Wii. What do I do? And Priiloader gives some error in saying I need like a mulit-volume disk and I am confused what they mean by that/ It won't extract at all.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I will specify for them.

SM 3.X = Twilight Hack/ Bannerbomb
SM 4.0-4.1 = Bannerbomb V1
SM 4.2 = Bannerbomb V2
SM 4.3 = Needs Super Smash Bros (Smash stacks) or Lego Indiana Jones: The Original adventure (Indiana Pwns).

If I am missing something please enlighten him.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok now i'm confused. how are you installing priiloader smashdude? with b annerbomb or with the homebrew channel?(pardin mysaying but 1st step of hacking a wii should always be install the homebrew channel 1st (yes withthe use of an exploit DUH) and then try installing the other stuff)

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those that don't understand what he is trying to say is that he wants to transfer his game saves to her friends wii but even by using priiloader hacks he couldn't get them to transfer (You'll notice that his posts are confusing because for some reason he can't explain correctly his situation. I understand him because I spend a whole afternoon with him talking about this matter) I recommended him to use savegame manager for this matter. His friend's wii already has HBC installed.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
For those that don't understand what he is trying to say is that he wants to transfer his game saves to her friends wii but even by using priiloader hacks he couldn't get them to transfer (You'll notice that his posts are confusing because for some reason he can't explain correctly his situation. I understand him because I spend a whole afternoon with him talking about this matter) I recommended him to use savegame manager for this matter. His friend's wii already has HBC installed.
lol that made sence lol and i made the same suggestion on his other post.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Burton said:

If he can't get and use your advice it's no point trying to explain to him at all!

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trigger_ftu said:
Burton said:
lol that made sence lol and i made the same suggestion on his other post.
He opened another thread about the same issue??????
wtf.gif
Well, like Luminalace said, I can't do anymore for him.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah I just read some of his posts in that other thread. Now he's asking for Dop-Mii to solve his problem...thankfully someone mentioned Save Game Manager GX...hopefully he is on the right path..lol.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton I was asking if 4.3U WAN experienced the same bannerbomb problems as regular 4.3U. Coto told me it could BYPASS the bannerbomb problems. And yes I want to copy my data to my friends 4.2U Wii's. Why won't bannerbomb load for them using my SD cards? Only 1 worked and I am afraid oince I use it on my Wii it won't work anymore for them since my Wii is 4.3 WAN. Also Burton please check your emails as some of the links did not work for me. This all all I need help with. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy