Hacking Never again

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Promises Promises Promises, how long must we wait, maybe for ever, I bough a DSi XL on the promises of SuperCardTWO, boy am I gullible, never again I am going back to a PSP, at least there emulators work
hate2.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was NO need for this thread. Remember, as one person put it, Team SC was being called names, so they released the DSTWO before it was fully finished. And now you're mad at them because they haven't finished their emu yet.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Gordinio said:
This thread is going to become a flamewar. Who thinks it should be closed before it does?

It'll only become a flame war if people start attacking him for expressing his opinion. It can be discussed without resulting to attacks.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How dare you express such an opinion?!

But, seriously: Wait a while and the SuperCard team will have he emulators working fully and we'll be able to enjoy them.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You bought a DSi XL especially for the DSTWO? What kind of twisted logic is that? Also, emulating is the only thing the PSP is quite good at, but that's another discussion for another day.

/topic

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the big screen on the DSi XL and the possibility to play GBA and SNES was my motive to buy a DSi XL

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RedBaron said:
This is a here and now report card for the Supercard DSTWO (F)
I give you a big fat (F) for this topic

It fails in Build Quality (Very Poor Needs improving)The Build Quality is actually pretty good considering it's thickness it could be ALOT worse I have broken mine yet and I'm not exactly careful with it.

It fails in Functionality compared with what was promised (Very Poor Needs improving)
DUHHHH they released the card early because of all the complaints they were getting because it wasn't out yet after months of saying it's nearly finished but due to bugs they had to set the release date back again and again.
They created a stable cart and the frimware/EOS was made as stable as possible as quick as possible to release it to us to keep us quiet for awhile, just because all of the features aren't there doesn't mean they never will be. Give them the time they deserve to make the software good and stable before they release it.

As for the feature they did release with it they will be recieving updates very soon to fixes problems/compatability here and there.

We hope in the near future it will improve only time will tell

It most certainly will improve, there is no reason to doubt that.

Quote from your original topic which is pretty much based around exactly the same thing (added some thoughts and opinons).

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
RedBaron said:
This is a here and now report card for the Supercard DSTWO (F)
I give you a big fat (F) for this topic

It fails in Build Quality (Very Poor Needs improving)The Build Quality is actually pretty good considering it's thickness it could be ALOT worse I have broken mine yet and I'm not exactly careful with it.

It fails in Functionality compared with what was promised (Very Poor Needs improving)
DUHHHH they released the card early because of all the complaints they were getting because it wasn't out yet after months of saying it's nearly finished but due to bugs they had to set the release date back again and again.
They created a stable cart and the frimware/EOS was made as stable as possible as quick as possible to release it to us to keep us quiet for awhile, just because all of the features aren't there doesn't mean they never will be. Give them the time they deserve to make the software good and stable before they release it.

As for the feature they did release with it they will be recieving updates very soon to fixes problems/compatability here and there.

We hope in the near future it will improve only time will tell

It most certainly will improve, there is no reason to doubt that.

Quote from your original topic which is pretty much based around exactly the same thing (added some thoughts and opinons).
I paid $300 AU you would be Pucked off too, it would not be so bad if they gave a hint of how long it would take to implement the emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father