Homebrew Alright I have done the download thing and these are the error

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Line 5. Code {wrong has size}

What I did was configured my version 4.2 to 4.2 did not downgrade nor upgrade. I wanted it graded from 4.2 to 4.2 and then I did the download and Homebrew still will not load. Am I supposed to put them into an apps folder? What is wrong?

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Am I the only one having trouble understanding that post?
smashdude, please post your issue again in this thread, but explain it as clearly as possible.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright sorry I was being too vague. Anyways I downloaded that file that the guy gave me (version 4.0 download or something like that_. IOt was listed in the end of my other threads and savegame manager gx thread but now I am having a problem. I downloaded it and it did not install Homebrew nor Bootmii. I have NO apps with it. No channels. Try it for yourself and see if it works while moving your stuff from your SD card to another folder. This frustrates me. Please explain why this is not working. I am even keeping my upgrade from 4.2 to 4.2 but just downloading everything.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Your trying to install HBC? Uh... I don't really understand. Well if your trying to install HBC all you need is bannerbomb and the hackmii installer package.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright now Brawl+ is not loading properly. Ok why does my gecko 1.9.3.1 only have 4 options? Where is the Rebooter? Do I need code manager for it? I still do not have cIOS 249 patched.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
Alright now Brawl+ is not loading properly. Ok why does my gecko 1.9.3.1 only have 4 options? Where is the Rebooter? Do I need code manager for it? I still do not have cIOS 249 patched.

my guess it what you would burn toast even if you didnt even touch the bread to begin with

D

Deleted User

smashdude said:
Someone link me to cIOS 249 please. The patch.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Which patch? AFAIK a cIOS doesn't need to be patched.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
The language is in Spanish. I do not know Spanish. Do I just download that one link?

i don't speak Spanish, well much..... look under the word

Descarga:

is a hyper link to the installer

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
Fine but will that link totally PATCH the cIOS 249? And where do I put it, on the root of my SD card or in the apps folder or both?

you DONT patch 249, so i dont know why your constantly asking if i patches 249 and do you even know what your "patching" it for

it goes in the apps folder, then name the .dol file to boot.dol then HBC will see it

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have another question. On the Gecko 1.9.3.1 main menu, why is there only 4 options? i do not see the rebooter. Do I need to download code manager for that? I have tried that but that doesn't even seem to work. How do I get it to load a rebooter option so I can go click on remove copy flags so I can add Brawl to my SD card? The older Gecko is out of date. Also I honestly do not understand WHY my new SaveGame Manager rev 5.4 always reads this eror message "Unable to read Wii Save data". I am SO stuck. Please help me preferably the first one with Gecko 1.9.3.1 rebooter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q