4377 - C.O.P. The Recruit
4382 - Barbie and the Three Musketeers
4432 - Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star
4434 - Tamagotchi no Narikiri Channel
4467 - Mario & Sonic at Vancouver Olympics
4469 - Wizardry ~Inochi no Kusabi~
4492 - Layton Kyouju to Majin no Fue
4499 - Cooking Mama 3
4500 - Ochaken no Heya DS 4: Ochaken Land de Hotto Shiyo?
4510 - Kaijuu Busters
4513 - Cross Treasures
4514 - Relaxuma * Rhythm: Mattari Kibun de Da Run Run Run
4526 - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Additional changes in kernel 2.0 RC8

1. add hardware revision on the setting window
2. long filename scroll
3. cheat comment display
4. fixed FAT2 error
5. Guitar grip works on EZVi
6. compatible with some brand 16GB microsd card.
Download here: http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15515

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rockstar said:
Damn EZFlash is a pretty good cart it has quicj updates might get it on christmas but hows the gui and is it easy to skin
DSDatabase has a pretty thorough and positive review up. I almost ordered one a couple of weeks ago, just for the "hidden champion" appeal, but with the SCDSTWO on the horizon, I've postponed that purchase for now.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Layton 4 actually doesn't work with this new kernel, and many people are experiencing disappearing SAV files mid-way through Spirit Tracks.

Hopefully these problems will be worked out.

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the saveproblem seems to be a problem of a to small savegame file,use the savegame fie from the M3 fix und you are on the run (i think)

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
EZ-Flash is now saying they have a new RC8 that fixes both Zelda and Layton.

I'm wondering if I need to restart Zelda from the beginning or not. ANybody know?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well, let us know if your SAV file gets deleted. The Water/Ocean Temple (or something along those lines -- I'm not there yet!) seems to cause this for some people, and going into Battle Mode does for others.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlaceKid3, please remove the megaupload link to the old RC8 binaries and upload the new one .
The link to the official ezflash.cn website is the same, but the rar file has changed (ez5sys.bin CRC 5DD91830 is the newest one).
Zelda ST has a 1MB save size which is now handled by the new RC8 released today.
On EZFLASH USA forum thread i have made a small tutorial to explain how to convert old 512KB saves into 1MB.

Also layton 4 is really fixed now.
wink.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to convert my 512kb save file to 1MB with your tutorial, but it didn't work. The game creates a new file at the beginning as if it is booted for the first time. This is why:
Normmatt said:
On initial boot the game writes out contents to the end of the save file, on the 512kb save it gets wrapped around to the end, On a 1mb save its at the end of that, so if you manually expand the save file it will see nothing written to the end of the save and thus will think theres no save at all.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
It didn't work probably due to you using patched version that forces Zelda ST to use a 512KB save. Try using a non-prepatched version.

Yes the game actually uses only 512KB for actual save data as some of us understand it. The majority of RPG games use what is called backup memory, thats the other half of the save file. Games that use this backup memory feature show up to us as minigames. I will use Golden Sun for an example of how backup memory works. In golden sun, when you reach and run through the Colosso, your inventory and party are removed. For the game it moves this information to the backup memory until you finish the minigame event.

I haven't played enough of Zelda ST to tell you when it actually does this. I can tell you about how Golden Sun DS will do if you try and hack it to use a 512KB save if it was set up to use a 1MB save, it will crash or give you a corrup save during any minigame event.

manook

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the save of the patched version converted to 1Mb I use de Normal rom and the game don't save when i go to the thrid temple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.