tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
M3/G6 DS Real & M3i Zero Firmware v4.3i X48
Major update
M3 Team has released yet another update for their M3/G6 DS Real and M3i Zero series. This time it seems to be major game fixes.

Changelog is below.

Improvement projects:

1. Amendments "3499 - a three-dimensional graphics box (Japanese)" archive file size to 1MB, the normal storage is now available for all archived data;
2. Solution "3978 - dog and cat pet fashion (United States)" in adding the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
3. Solve the "3979 - the Moon (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
4. Solution "3983 - Bubble Wizard (Japan)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
5. Solution "3992 - songs from generation to generation (day)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
6. Solution "4013 - Welcome back! Little robot! Happy cleaning (Japan)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
7. Solution "4018 - crazy school games (Europe)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
8. Solution "4036 - Magic Bubble 7 (days)" does not enter the game to start the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solution "4042 - adventure: exploring the human body (the EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
10. Solution "4043 - grades 6-7 to play reading and counting (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
11. Solution "4044 - My typing grade 5-6 (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
12. Solution "4046 - unassailable 6-7 (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
13. Solution "4061 - Children's Discovery Channel: kitten Exploration (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
14. Solution "4062 - Children's Discovery Channel: parrot exploration (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
15. Solution "4066 - Leisure Series 2980 horse cat dog monkey (Japanese)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
16. Solution "4079 - big human adventure throwback (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
17. Solution "4083 - Sponge baby and Atlantis (Japan)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
18. Solution "4085 - Blood of Bahamut (day)" to enter the game after the issue of black screen, can now normal game;
19. Solution "4088 - props to explore science at home with the magic of our relationship between the (Japanese)" joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
20. Solution "4089 - Klaus Kinkel love balloon trip (days)" not a normal game is to run the problem can now be normal game;
21. Solution "4090 - Guardian (Japan)" can not select the option to enter the problem, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4099 - the world's wonderful discovery! DS: Legend of the Hui-jun identify figures it! (Japan)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
23. Solve the "4102 - the upper floors of the alien (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
24. Solve the "4105 - Miami crisis (day)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
25. Chinese name automatically control support to 4107 show that its DS game ROM.
Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, exfcept 60 games can not use soft reset, 100 can not use real-time save.
** NDSi exclusive games (*.dsi) can not currently be run.

Download
Mirror
Source

Contributed by Zerrix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...