Hacking Treasure World Issues

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I'm currently having problems finishing the main objective of the game on my AK2i which is to collect 1000 of the energy things so the old bearded guy can return. I've done that and after watching the cutscene, saving and turning off, starting the game only let's me resume from where I started before.

I'm still able to collect stars.

Another small issue I'm having is that my DSi would sometimes randomly turn itself off while running the game in the telescope mode in sleep mode.

I'm using latest AKAIO with the latest loader.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm, i am using AKAIO as well with my ak2 and i didn't seem to encounter this problem of it turning itself off while running the game in telescope mode in sleep mode.

Also, could u clarify the first issue? Do u meant to say that after the 1000 energy thing cutscene, when u save and reloaded, u end up at the moment prior to collecting those 1000 energy thing?

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
hmm, i am using AKAIO as well with my ak2 and i didn't seem to encounter this problem of it turning itself off while running the game in telescope mode in sleep mode.

Also, could u clarify the first issue? Do u meant to say that after the 1000 energy thing cutscene, when u save and reloaded, u end up at the moment prior to collecting those 1000 energy thing?
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'll provide my save file if you'd like to test it.

The second issue is probably caused by my AK2i leaving contact with the DS since it has happened almost every time while my DS was in my bag with the exception of today when I was holding it in my hands.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have AKAIO running on my acekard 2 and my game hasn't turned off while in the telescope mode / sleep mode. Are you sure it isn't a problem with your DS, have you tried putting your DS into sleep mode for extended periods with another game?

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Edhel said:
Have AKAIO running on my acekard 2 and my game hasn't turned off while in the telescope mode / sleep mode. Are you sure it isn't a problem with your DS, have you tried putting your DS into sleep mode for extended periods with another game?
Well the thing is, I've never had a game where I would need to have the DS on in sleep mode for extended periods of time. =P

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
strange that this occur on the ak2i version while on the ak2, this didn't occur :S
So are you saying you've tested it as well?

Ugh, I tried it on my CycloDS Evolution just then as well. It has the same problem. o.o;

Someone confirm please. >.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, i had afk my ds for more than 12 hours, nonestop, from 5pm till 12 noon, and my ds is still working fine
frown.gif

Maybe u could try another copy?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
anyway if u totally don mind, i could upload my save and pray that it works for u. i have around 1.3k signals and thats as far as i can go, so... and i have around 300++ bucks for u to waste so if u hate that ugly valkryie face, u are welcome to change that
biggrin.gif

dsjoes

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i save on this games and i have not had any problems in sleep mode playing it and i am using dsi and ak2i

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I don't know how but the game has corrected itself. The bearded man had successfully left. =D

I still have the occasional issue of it randomly shutting off though.

tops2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think there was another post about DSi shutting off in sleep mode. I think it was mentioned one thing to try is when you load the game, keep holding down "A" until the game is loaded. The color of the text saying "Loading" (or something) should stay blue. Then you can see if the DSi will still shut down in sleep mode. Normally when I load a game (without holding down "A"), the color for "Loading" would start blue, then turn green. The other post mentions it may somehow be related to DMA loading, and holding down "A" disables this temporarily and may help.

If you know exactly which games will shut down, try holding down "A" when loading and see if it helps. Let us know if it down. (I haven't experienced this do I don't know if it really works or not.)

slone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Though holding the "A" button (disabled DMA mode) fixes this problem, it also limits the performance of some of your games (slow/choppy framerates, movies becoming garbled midways or it might even make the game a bit unstable). At first I thought that my card was a bad batch but it seems that this only happens when you use your acekard 2i with your dsi (of course it was made specifically for the dsi, duh) but when you use it on a dsi phat/lite, it works flawlessly (makes you wonder, huh?). Maybe Acekard will fix this on their future updates (but knowing they are waaayyyy behind AKAIO, I doubt it).

jeffro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.fakegaming.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
slone said:
Though holding the "A" button (disabled DMA mode) fixes this problem, it also limits the performance of some of your games (slow/choppy framerates, movies becoming garbled midways or it might even make the game a bit unstable). At first I thought that my card was a bad batch but it seems that this only happens when you use your acekard 2i with your dsi (of course it was made specifically for the dsi, duh) but when you use it on a dsi phat/lite, it works flawlessly (makes you wonder, huh?). Maybe Acekard will fix this on their future updates (but knowing they are waaayyyy behind AKAIO, I doubt it).

I wanna see that dsI phat/lite ;o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.