wink.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works well. This is my first try at the 2.0 releases. I wanted to play Starfy, and it was locking up after you select to start the game in the 1.7x kernels. This one works.

I like it, looks very smooth.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Failed to load anything for me again, Though it was a lot nicer then the other 2.0 set ups, the skin seemed to work very well.

p.s
Tryed everyting including formating with the panasonic.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Worse then the 2.0 Alpha, a lot of games still crash, especially older ones yet new games work fine. Pretty much everything on the touch screen for options and setting things up was disabled, although the last release was like this too. Not to mention every game I have comes up in Chinese titles. Man, all I can say is that the EZ Flash team are being incredibly slow with making a working firmware that has all the functionality and game support.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Worse then the 2.0 Alpha, a lot of games still crash, especially older ones yet new games work fine. Pretty much everything on the touch screen for options and setting things up was disabled, although the last release was like this too. Not to mention every game I have comes up in Chinese titles. Man, all I can say is that the EZ Flash team are being incredibly slow with making a working firmware that has all the functionality and game support.

You can change the language in the preferences menu (the icon in the lower left corner)

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone help me install this. i downloaded the folder of gbatemp now where do i put the folders?

thanks.

edit

i got it on but non of my games work.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This seems to work fast and perfect on mine.

so your EZ Flash Vi is working perfect in contrast to others who are reporting they have crappy ones? Hmmm...maybe this is my flashcart afterall (M3i Zero will have to wait here in the Philippines...sigh)

*pokes at Rocksoftonline*

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Next Kernel will have the 2 MB size limit for homebrew fixed. Also a couple of softreset bug fixed.
The Ique DS's game engine is fixed (Chinese DS) and some other bugs i have reported.
The team is also working in fixing the bug where on some ezvi, games can't be started (freeze at waiting message).
Coming soon ...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe they should just make a Vi only firmware instead of fucking around, honestly this firmware runs half the games that the last one couldn't and you can't even use cheats on the Vi, nor are there any options to set like DMA.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What are you talking about ? A firmware upgrade is not necessary for game compatibility. Just need a kernel update.
I can see you always complaining in every thread about ezflash team even if it's not talking about ezflash product .
Hey ! Leave them alone and go and buy another product so you can complain elsewhere.
Tired to see you always complaining now
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill