Hacking Wbfs Inteligent Gui - DVD to WBFS, WBFS to WBFS

El_Mesias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody, here I leave with you my version English of my Wbfs Gui for windows.

The features are:

- Add the isos or ciso (compressed - Thanks to Hermes) to the unit wbfs, without the need to rename it to remove the spaces and other unusual characters, the file browser that incorporates.
- Allows to copy the DVD player directly to the Unit Wbfs.
- Allows to copy isos, one or more of a partition wbfs another wbfs, so unattended.
- Allows to extract Pc games, one or more, so neglected, both in accurate or Iso (Iso compressed - Thanks to Hermes).
- Inform all times in space Total, Free and Used in the USB device.
- You can delete the USB isos.
- Allows to format the USB.
- With the accounts of the time it takes to copy / extract the Iso as well as progress bar.
- Exports folders with meta.xml, and a boot.dol generico icon.png for HBC loadera YAL, remembers having a boot.dol and icon.png in the program directory.
- Allows you to rename the games within the partition wbfs not touch the headers of the iso, so there is no danger of damage.
- Allows you to extract the game directory with the name you want (only one at a time and in iso format, as the condition is not able to have spaces in the path or in the name of saving.)
- Show the covers of the games, these should be in the images folder and have the name ID of the game and the extension png.
- Allow for downloading covers games that do not. To choose between PAL or NTSC. There are some that do not find, but because it changes the id of the game, eg. P by X on the page where the search.
Is this:

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

- The estimated space required on the target drive, know how to get games on a disk or a pen.
- The actions of deleting, adding and extracting to the PC through the making of new hermes wbfs that has fixed the bug of deleting partitions wbfs. (Wbfs This does not correctly display the time or the progress during the extraction of isos.)
- With button to check the integrity of the unit and discover wbfs damaged games (Thanks to Hermes), this option opens a msdos window, where one only has to follow the instructions once to close the window by clicking the X msdos .
- Choice of units deployed by refresh button if the conectais Usb after opening the program.
- Allows you to insert the. Png to iso for uLoader.
- Archives Eplorador with multiple choice of isos or fore to add to the disk wbfs.
- Allows sort Id, Name and Size all games in any window.
- Multilanguage - Includes language file to translate the program into any language.
- No installation required, just unzip everything into the same directory.

LINK NEW ENGLISH VERSION (21-04-2009):

Wbfs_Inteligent_Gui v.6 english

Sorry my bad English, I am using a translator

En Español:

Aqui os dejo la version en ingles de mi gui para wbfs en windows.

Las caracteristicas principales son:

- Permite añadir las isos o cisos (formato comprimido de Hermes) a la unidad wbfs, sin necesidad de renombrarlas para quitarle los espacios y demas caracteres raros, con el explorador de archivos que lleva incorporado.
- Permite copiar los juegos del DVD directamente a la Unidad Wbfs.
- Permite copiar isos, una o varias, de una particion wbfs a otra wbfs, de manera desatendida.
- Permite extraer al Pc los juegos, uno o varios, de manera desatendida, tanto en formato Iso o Ciso (Iso comprimida - Gracias a Hermes).
- Informa en todo momento del espacio Total, Libre y Usado en el dispositivo USB.
- Permite borrar las isos del USB.
- Permite formatear el USB.
- Con contabilizador del tiempo que tarda en copiar/extraer la Iso, asi como barra de progreso.
- Exporta las carpetas, con meta.xml, boot.dol y un icon.png generico, para el HBC del cargador de YAL, recuerda tener un boot.dol y un icon.png en el directorio del programa.
- Permite renombrar los juegos dentro de la particion wbfs, no toca los headers de la iso, por lo que no hay peligro de dañarla.
- Permite extraer los juegos al directorio y con el nombre que quieras,(solo de uno en uno y en formato iso, como condicion está el no poder haber espacios en la ruta ni en el nombre de guardado.)
- Muestra las caratulas de los juegos, estas deben de encontrarse en la carpeta images y tener como nombre la ID del juego y extension png.
- Permite la descarga de caratulas de los juegos que no la tienen. A elegir entre Pal o Ntsc. Hay algunas que no encuentra, pero es debido a que cambia la Id del juego, por ej. la P por X en la pagina en la que las busca.
Es esta:

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

- Indicacion del espacio estimado necesario en la unidad de destino, para que sepais cuantos juegos cogen en el disco o pen.
- Las acciones de borrado, añadir y extraccion al pc las hace a traves del nuevo wbfs de hermes que tiene corregido el bug del borrado en particiones wbfs.(Este wbfs no muestra correctamente el tiempo ni el progreso durante la extraccion de isos.)
- Con boton para chequear la integridad de la unidad wbfs y descubrir los juegos dañados (Gracias a Hermes), esta opcion se abre en una ventana msdos, donde solo hay que seguir las instrucciones, una vez finalize cerrar la ventana msdos pulsando en la X.
- Seleccion de unidades mediante desplegable con boton de refresco por si conectais el Usb despues de abrir el programa.
- Permite insertar el .png a la iso, para el uLoader.
- Posibilidad de maximizar las ventanas para quien tenga mucha resolucion.
- Eplorador de Archivos con seleccion multiple de isos o cisos para añadir al disco wbfs.
- Permite ordenar por Id, Nombre y Tamaño todos los juegos en cualquier ventana.
- Cambios esteticos y mejoras sugeridos por vosotros.
- Multilenguaje - Incluye archivo de lenguaje para poder traducir el programa a cualquier idioma.
- Sin necesidad de instalacion, solo descomprimir todo en el mismo directorio.

Cualquier comentario o duda son bienvenidos.

Hilo Oficial de programa en Español

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could somebody provide a proper english translation?

and an other question. does this gui copy all partitions of an image/disc to the wbfs drive? i mean game- and updatepartition? i would like to save the complete iso like usb loader 1.5 does and not only the gamepartition.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Looks good...Testing right now...first problem: It shows that Brawl is only 2.75GB big (from the DVD in my Drive), althoght it still takes 45Minutes to copy it...let's wait...but looks great so far!

m-tek

Trophies
Website
supex0.co.uk
XP
Country
Seems to copy games usb -->usb but they double in size...

Also got the "wbfs.exe encountered an error" at the end of the dump .. but it just flashed on and off...

Not tested it yet as I cant get on the wii...bloody kids!!

EDIT!!

Tested the usb --> usb and still not working for me.... (xp sp3)

I get an error "Return (Ret =0)"when booting the game

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i can just repeat my question.

Screemer said:
does this gui copy all partitions of an image/disc to the wbfs drive? i mean game- and updatepartition? i would like to save the complete iso like usb loader 1.5 does and not only the gamepartition.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
Looks good...Testing right now...first problem: It shows that Brawl is only 2.75GB big (from the DVD in my Drive), althoght it still takes 45Minutes to copy it...let's wait...but looks great so far!

Not sure about others but Im sure this is a bug in WBFS itself, if DATA for a game is over 4.0gb it gives false estimates

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
usb to usb won't work for me either, it says it's copied it across but doesn't show up on the destination drive. the dvd to usb seems to work though

El_Mesias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In my tests using XP SP3 and I have no problems, as administrator

The program uses two wbfs.exe, one is the mod. 1.5 Flfl, is used to copy from a wbfs to wbfs and dvd to wbfs.

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice job, seems to do a lot of things
smile.gif

Looks like my next version will be the last for me, since this does more things...

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlexDP said:
smile.gif

Looks like my next version will be the last for me, since this does more things...

I'd hate to see that happen. I love the interface that your manager uses.

The onlly thing yours is missing at the moment (2.2.2) is USB to USB transfer.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AlexDP said:
smile.gif

Noooooooooooo !
smile.gif

AlexDP , your app is superb , and the ONLY one so far that works well, looks great and is only missing a few small features (Then it is complete)

Dont stop.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
mestapho said:
AlexDP said:
smile.gif

Agree with that ... all that's missing is a true 1 1 USB transfer method.

Now ... what's in 2.2.2 that's not in 2.2.1 ?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AdamBrunt said:
mestapho said:
AlexDP said:
smile.gif

Agree with that ... all that's missing is a true 1 1 USB transfer method.

Now ... what's in 2.2.2 that's not in 2.2.1 ?

Just multilingual capability. No need to update unless you want a language other than English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over