European/USA
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E39.zip

Japanese
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_J39.zip

Asian
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_A39.zip

Translated text of changes

Improvement projects:
1. Amendments "2324 - Mario Party DS (Korean)" add at soft reset to use the microphone when the question of Game of Death;
2. Amendments "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes! Health Food Guide (Korean)" the first use of the microphone when the question of Game of Death;
3. Amendments "3149 - Pokemon incredible maze when a team of explorers (South Korea)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
4. Solve the "3366 - Pet cat family (U.S.)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
5. Solve the "3367 - Pet Ma Chai Farm (U.S.)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
6. Solve the "3369 - Mario & Louis RPG3 (date)" Can not run a normal startup problems, can now normal game;
* Soft-reset function to allow normal use, real-time archiving features are still questions, post-upgrade solutions
7. Solve the "3380 - Hotel Dusk Room 215 (South Korea)" Games run abnormal problem, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "3396 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (Eurostat)" Game progress normal circumstances should not question, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "3397 - Shining Force??(date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
10. Solve the "3401 - Ultra Movie canadum???: offensive fighter Corps are also long (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
11. Solve the "3406 - Simulation of Animals (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
12. Solve the "3414 - Professor Layton and the incredible town of Friendship Edition (date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
13. Solve the "3415 - to understand your language: German articles (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal problem;
14. Solve the "3416 - my pet kitten House (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run a normal problem;
* Archive features real-time problems in the country, the latter providing solutions to upgrade
15. Solve the "3417 - my pet panda baby (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal problem;
16. Solve the "3418 - my pet monkey house (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal question and does not question the use of instant archiving;
17. Solve the "3427 - Lehman crazy rabbit TV Party (date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
18. Solve the "3424 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (U.S.)" Game progress normal circumstances should not question, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "3429 - dessert shops (Eurostat)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
20. Solve the "3449 - hidden Carmen Santiago (Europe)" should not under normal display screen of the problem, can now normal game;
21. Solve the "3456 - the target the National Assembly of the Wind Story (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
22. Chinese name automatically control support to 3465 shows that its DS game ROM.
Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, should not use the soft reset the game has 51, can not use real-time archive has 88 games.

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DeltaBurnt said:
Wait...so is this a TouchPod update?
Yes. I think soon m3 team release a new Sakura update
yaynds.gif

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
loony747 said:
If I switch these files with the Official Sakura (the one that has double booter), will it work?

Is there any reason you could think of it wouldn't work? No? Then, yes. You're right. Just replace those new files with the other one and you got M3 DS Real v4.3.
wink.gif

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
i tryed replacing the files so i can get sakura and tochpod but when i hold A to get to boot menu i just get a blank screen

I replaced

m3_g
m3_m
lic
Menu.eng (all of them)
Minigame (all of them)

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I replaced all the files EXCEPT the cheat.db and the three g6load.* files as cory1492 said and both shells work.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
finally, Instant Codes (remove the "10 seconds cheat delay") had been added to cheats menu..now Guitar Heroes is now playable using cheats without grib
MadPerson said:
i tryed replacing the files so i can get sakura and tochpod but when i hold A to get to boot menu i just get a blank screen

I replaced

m3_g
m3_m
lic
Menu.eng (all of them)
Minigame (all of them)

sometimes that happens...try load a game, turn DS off then hold A and turn it ON.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1