New M3 DS Real v4.3 System Files

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Catflap26, Mar 3, 2009.

Mar 3, 2009
  1. Catflap26
    OP

Newcomer Catflap26 Member

United Kingdom
    European/USA
    http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E39.zip

Japanese
    http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_J39.zip

Asian
    http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_A39.zip

Translated text of changes

Improvement projects:
    1. Amendments "2324 - Mario Party DS (Korean)" add at soft reset to use the microphone when the question of Game of Death;
    2. Amendments "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes! Health Food Guide (Korean)" the first use of the microphone when the question of Game of Death;
    3. Amendments "3149 - Pokemon incredible maze when a team of explorers (South Korea)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
    4. Solve the "3366 - Pet cat family (U.S.)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
    5. Solve the "3367 - Pet Ma Chai Farm (U.S.)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
    6. Solve the "3369 - Mario & Louis RPG3 (date)" Can not run a normal startup problems, can now normal game;
    * Soft-reset function to allow normal use, real-time archiving features are still questions, post-upgrade solutions
    7. Solve the "3380 - Hotel Dusk Room 215 (South Korea)" Games run abnormal problem, can now normal game;
    8. Solve the "3396 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (Eurostat)" Game progress normal circumstances should not question, can now normal game;
    9. Solve the "3397 - Shining Force??(date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
    10. Solve the "3401 - Ultra Movie canadum???: offensive fighter Corps are also long (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
    11. Solve the "3406 - Simulation of Animals (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
    12. Solve the "3414 - Professor Layton and the incredible town of Friendship Edition (date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
    13. Solve the "3415 - to understand your language: German articles (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal problem;
    14. Solve the "3416 - my pet kitten House (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run a normal problem;
    * Archive features real-time problems in the country, the latter providing solutions to upgrade
    15. Solve the "3417 - my pet panda baby (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal problem;
    16. Solve the "3418 - my pet monkey house (EU)" soft reset at add, the game does not run the normal question and does not question the use of instant archiving;
    17. Solve the "3427 - Lehman crazy rabbit TV Party (date)" should not normally question the use of instant archiving;
    18. Solve the "3424 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (U.S.)" Game progress normal circumstances should not question, can now normal game;
    19. Solve the "3429 - dessert shops (Eurostat)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Games and the problem should not use instant archived issues;
    20. Solve the "3449 - hidden Carmen Santiago (Europe)" should not under normal display screen of the problem, can now normal game;
    21. Solve the "3456 - the target the National Assembly of the Wind Story (date)" add soft reset in case of abnormal operation of the Game questions;
    22. Chinese name automatically control support to 3465 shows that its DS game ROM.
    Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, should not use the soft reset the game has 51, can not use real-time archive has 88 games.

2. Catflap26
    OP

Newcomer Catflap26 Member

United Kingdom
    Was supposed to say v4.3 in title

3. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Wait...so is this a TouchPod update?

4. 9600pro

Newcomer 9600pro Advanced Member

Italy
    Yes. I think soon m3 team release a new Sakura update [​IMG]

5. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Yays. Maybe we'll get the Select button to work after this, and more homebrew compatibility!

6. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Fixed, and thanks for the update. Any M3 update is a good day for me. [​IMG]

7. loony747

Member loony747 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If I switch these files with the Official Sakura (the one that has double booter), will it work?

8. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Is there any reason you could think of it wouldn't work? No? Then, yes. You're right. Just replace those new files with the other one and you got M3 DS Real v4.3. [​IMG]

9. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Just don't replace g6dsload.* (or you'd lose sakura and it's dual mode loader) and it should update it.

10. loony747

Member loony747 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks you! [​IMG]

11. LUGiA

Member LUGiA GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    i tryed replacing the files so i can get sakura and tochpod but when i hold A to get to boot menu i just get a blank screen

I replaced

m3_g
    m3_m
    lic
    Menu.eng (all of them)
    Minigame (all of them)

12. Perseid

Member Perseid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I replaced all the files EXCEPT the cheat.db and the three g6load.* files as cory1492 said and both shells work.

13. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

finally, Instant Codes (remove the "10 seconds cheat delay") had been added to cheats menu..now Guitar Heroes is now playable using cheats without grib
    sometimes that happens...try load a game, turn DS off then hold A and turn it ON.