DS #3459: Moshimo!? Saibanin ni Eribaretara... (Japan)

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe obvious from the picture, but this seems to be about what to do if you're chosen as a juror for a trial. Makes sense considering that Japan just enacted a jury of your peers thing in their justice system. This probably is only good for telling them about how boring jury duty is before they get chosen.
tongue.gif

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
You're better off getting the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games if you need some law and order in your system.

Yes, because there's so much precedent for ghosts as witnesses, and the prosecution whipping witnesses, judges, and defense attorneys into submission in the Japanese legal system.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
xanth said:
Hop2089 said:
You're better off getting the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games if you need some law and order in your system.

Yes, because there's so much precedent for ghosts as witnesses, and the prosecution whipping witnesses, judges, and defense attorneys into submission in the Japanese legal system.
I don't know much about the Japanese legal system, is this sarcasm?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Obviously. The AA games were loosely based on Japan's legal system, but then they've decided to add a jury system or something like that (Hence why the final case in Apollo Justice was a bit different than the others).

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:

hehehe

And I actually thought that was pretty cool the way they added that feature in the last case of Apollo Justice, although I would have been more impressed if the amount of people who voted "not guilty" or "guilty" was influenced by things in the case (like in Chrono Trigger) instead of being just being a story event.

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
xanth said:
Hop2089 said:

Yes. Studying law isn't as fun or simple as the PW/AJ make it out to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-