jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
KYT Season 3 Comin' Soon
Make Sure to Sign Up!
kyt3.png
A new season of Know Your Temps will be beginning starting next Monday! There are a few changes in the rules, that will hopefully make KYT a bit more fun.
If you've down a KYT in the past, please wait and let those who've not had a session get a spot in line.

Know Your Temps is a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to this next season.

Know Your Temps Info

- KYT is a quirky activity that helps us to get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

- Ask the Temper in the current KYT anything you want (well, not anything!) Doesn't matter what you ask - personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations...

- Post all your questions in one, solid post, please.

- The Temper in the current KYT spotlight answers the questions asked (of course, said Temper can skip questions if uncomfortable to answer).

- Please don't ask more than five or so questions.

- KYT sessions last two days; KYT session threads will be closed when the two day period is over.

- Send JPH a PM requesting a slot for an upcoming KYT session.

- Those who have not been apart of the forum for at least one month may not request a KYT session.

- Members who have a warning meter over 10% may not request a KYT session.

- If you have had a KYT session in the past, please don't sign up for a while - let the noobs get a chance to play!

- A list of Previous/Upcoming KYT sessions is displayed below.

- Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

If you'd like to sign up, then simply PM me and I will add you to the list.

Thanky,

JP
smallrat.gif

Update: There's currently 30 Tempers who've signed up for this next season of KYT. I'll be accepting no more entries for this season, sorry
(If someone wants to give up their slot, then they can do so by PM'ing me)! The first KYT of the season starts tomorrow, with Talaria.

discuss.png
Discuss

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Can people who've already done one sign up again?

QUOTE- If you have had a KYT session in the past, please don't sign up for a while - let the noobs get a chance to play!

I just sent JPH a PM asking if I could sign up. I hope people ask me questions :/.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
TrolleyDave said:
Can people who've already done one sign up again?

QUOTE- If you have had a KYT session in the past, please don't sign up for a while - let the noobs get a chance to play!

I just sent JPH a PM asking if I could sign up. I hope people ask me questions :/.

Cheers Law mate, I never even noticed that. It'll teach me to read when I've just woke up! And don't worry, everyone always gets asked at least a few questions.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that a few exceptions could be made (p1ngpong certainly deserves one) but other than that I wholly agree. Who'd want a KYT with tall alien, jerme or even r4man?

I've had the privelege of having two KYT sessions so I won't be signing up for this one. I hope a lot of the newer (less than 6 months) tempers will have sessions so we can get to know them. Lots of newbies on the forums and I'm losing track of which ones are awesome and which ones aren't (noobs).

As for jaypee taking over the KYT instead of sinki; Dice took over the last season. Sinki is a great and productive member yet real life keeps getting in the way
frown.gif

He'll probably have a lot more time once he goes college. We all do
tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill