Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
IBOOT.jpg

M3 Sakura v1.10
M3 Sakura is full English skins and all i give credit to the translators (Toni & co.).
I've basically complied it all together i did nothing hacking wise and again i give all credit to the hackers for hacking.
I Made this so people could use the 3 cards in one with out droping another $50 or so bucks to get them, and the people that couldn't get it going.
If anyone has problems getting it running like errors on boot of sakura back-up all files & format to FAT32 and copy them back or copy just the files in iBoot to the sd run sakura turn of disk check in the settings then copy the files back.All 3 firmwares load roms

New.gif
MediaFire Here Version 1
If anyone would like to take part in updating the m3 real while still booting/working on i-touch and translating it PM me Please, and if you want to update sakura for i-touch and still booting on i-touch PM me Please.
This is for i-touch and may work on m3 real cards but if you want the latest for your m3 real get iSakuReal
I know its not amazing for me to do this but as i said for the people that couldn't do it and not buying a whole new card

And this is my gift to GBA Temp for Christmas
yaynds.gif

News!

naveedy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AeroHex said:
more than happy to help
QUOTE said:
cant wait to try this when my itouchds comes in the mail
i'm new to the to the i-touch too.
smile.gif

Yeah, I got it for my friend because he is poor it was 26 dollars total and insured. and it come with a 1gb card. He couldnt aford the m3, i kinda wish i got the itouchds in the first place because it doesnt make sense, its the exact same thing same features and capabilities, and its soooo much cheaper.

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
naveedy said:
AeroHex said:
more than happy to help
QUOTE said:
cant wait to try this when my itouchds comes in the mail
i'm new to the to the i-touch too.
smile.gif

Yeah, I got it for my friend because he is poor it was 26 dollars total and insured. and it come with a 1gb card. He couldnt aford the m3, i kinda wish i got the itouchds in the first place because it doesnt make sense, its the exact same thing same features and capabilities, and its soooo much cheaper.
Thats one of the reasons i made/compiled this for you guys
and well it is the season to be jolly!
yaynds.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man! I know that a while back all the multi-boots for itouch seemed to get lost and no-one could figure out how to use the tools recompile it.

If you don't mind, perhaps could upload the your setup with all the tools and firmwares ready to be compiled, so that it's easy for us to compile updates in the future if for some reason you stop maintaining it?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks a lot! I hope you can maintain this for us
yaynds.gif

OSW said:
Thanks man! I know that a while back all the multi-boots for itouch seemed to get lost and no-one could figure out how to use the tools recompile it.
I'd like to see this as well, and especially the M3 Real Triple Loader (or iSakuReal or whatever it's called).

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
Thanks a lot! I hope you can maintain this for us
yaynds.gif

OSW said:
I'd like to see this as well, and especially the M3 Real Triple Loader (or iSakuReal or whatever it's called).
I can only update the i-touch part at this moment i don't know how to make the boot.eng to defualtx.nds cause i don't have those tools you speak of but i will try and see what i can do. I'm happy to maintain this, again i will see what i can do about m3 real's firmware im not sure about sakura i'd think i need to translate it all over again
its like 9:17 PM so ill see what i can do tomorrow.

EDIT!: I just reread your post OSW could you link me to the tools i think i may be able

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
isakureal is for m3 real and not for i-touch
sorry about the size i couldn't help it

@naveedy
a dual boot way made but is now not supported where this is

yeah i noticed that spelling mistake sorry
QUOTE said:
do you can run this on my R4 or no ?
no this is for i-touch ds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for double post but, its worth it
I've just been able to run the 1.12+1 system files and it works 100%

i'll upload it tonight if i can
yaynds.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shansoft said:
huh..
iTouch can use M3 Real Firmware
blink.gif
?
that doesn't seem to be right....
Well, given iTouch firmware works perfectly on M3DS Real cart and they are both made by the same team, it doesn't seem to much of a possibility to embrace...surely.

@Aerohex,
whilst it's good you are trying to help other iTouch users with this bundle, it doesn't look promising that your initial release has way-outdated firmwares for the M3DS Real & Sakura (the last couple of firmware updates for both of these have been big improvements...soft reset, RTS, etc) and it certainly doesn't auger well for the future with more updates to come. Hopefully you will soon provide a package with fully up-to-date firmwares, otherwise I fear this "iBoot" is going to have a short 'shelf life'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay