XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast: Episode 14
With Guest Cockroachman
logo.png

TempCast episode 14
WTF? A new episode just 12 days since the last? Yes the official GBAtemp Podcast returns and we're cooking on gas people!

Hadrian, Spikey, VVoltz and a super guest: Cock! Also on the show tinymonkeyt's "that thing she said".
  • Spikey is back and this time is personal, dickslaps for everyone!
  • VVoltz does his sexy Bolivian turn.
  • Yet more camp voice stylings from Hadrian!
  • We fall in love with uber guest Cockroachman!
  • Tinymonkeyt is sick but that doesn't stop her doing "that thing she said"!
  • Samba de Amigo's true dark secret: there is no Samba, hear it from a Brazilian guy!
  • Other comments on Wario World: Shake It, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Sonic Chronicles and others!
  • And other exciting surprises!
  • Exclamation marks all around!!!
Its a whopping 65 minutes long, it was double that but VVoltz decided it was too awesome and cut the best bits out.

download.gif
Off-site Download (Mirror)
icon11.gif
Listen to Past Episodes of the Tempcast Here!
discuss.png
Discuss
WARNING FEATURES NAUGHTY LANGUAGE & TALK OF A SEXUAL NATURE, AND ALTHOUGH ITS IMMATURE ITS NOT REALLY FOR CHILDREN!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
w00t
I'm downloading this right now.
Hopefully I'll be able to listen to it in peace but I don't expect so...

LOL

Spikey; "And people will yell incoherently into the mic to see what they'll do. That'll be the equivalent of button mashing."

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Finally, Congrats, Thanks.
Downloading... and will listen to it blasting in full volume once again with people asking, "What the fuck is that?!".
Responding, "What." as usual and will be editing this post to put in my comments after.

EDIT: Nice, just finished listening to it. I was gonna say, "Wow at least they talked about games now." then I realized I listened to the Hadrian and VVoltz Show last time.
I'm actually one of the few who likes the swearing and pretty lewd jokes as it makes it more casual and you feel "at home" with these guys.
It's a feels good man and take it easy feeling.

Anyway, excellent stuff and I also like how each one on the Tempcast had different tastes and preferences on games.
I was expecting to hear more of Cock though.

Call I call you "Cock"?

Good job Hadrian, Spikey, VVoltz and Cock.

Also to tinyt but I feel my fever is coming back just listening to her sniffles and cough. *cough*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol this one is called Tempcast 12 too.

Its better than the last one me reckons, our Walter & Cocky are a great addition.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sigh, people will think i'm just saying this because they think I don't like the tempcast team (not true). Anyway, considering the nature of gbatemp (aka a lot of under 16s etc), I really do not think the level of swearing and sexual content in the tempcast is acceptable.
Really doesn't not represent gbatemp in a positive light. We have so many children on the site... the tempcast should at least have a warning saying not suitable for under 16s.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
Sigh, people will think i'm just saying this because they think I don't like the tempcast team (not true). Anyway, considering the nature of gbatemp (aka a lot of under 16s etc), I really do not think the level of swearing and sexual content in the tempcast is acceptable.
Really doesn't not represent gbatemp in a positive light. We have so many children on the site... the tempcast should at least have a warning saying not suitable for under 16s.
Yeah I agree.

Mthrnite did plan to have two versions, one clean and one uncut.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hadrian said:
Little said:
Yeah I agree.

Mthrnite did plan to have two versions, one clean and one uncut.
I don't think I want a 5 minute TempCast.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Little said:
I guess 14 years old won't be offended by this, but it may be a good idea to give some kind of warning.

What I was wondering: will the RSS-feed be updated? I like listing to this on my iPod touch, but it's not very easy at all to get a podcast on it without using RSS...

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have you listened to kids in grade school nowadays? I was volunteering for a summer thing and one of the kids told me to fuck off. O.o
then a whole group started attacking me.
little kids + attacking + huge size difference = alot of attacks near my groin area = SCARY AS ****

Anyways, good job tempcast crew! I still haven't listened to the last one.
*needs to put this on my M3*

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Yey! It's here!

Sorry for my weird accent, I think that was the 4th or 5th time in my life that I had to talk to someone in english.. hope it's understandable
And I don't stop laughing during the whole thing, I was nervous and a little too happy on that day (not high!).. sorry for that
tongue.gif

You should consider the time to edit the tempcast, next time you're talking about upcoming games, talk about games coming out at least one month later..

And btw, I've been playing Disgaea and loving it
yaynds.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Little said:
Well they did add a warning to it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum