Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it works that way
smile.gif
It takes a long time and hard work to translate a game, and is usually done in groups of people to tackle different parts of it... This doesn't seem like it would be a good candidate for translation.

D

Deleted User

Haruhi said:
GBA and PS1 deserve the love of translators more than DS right now.
wub.gif
it's harder to translates gba games. and for psx I don't think there's a lot of great games left to translate... if it's to translate yet another old and date rpg...

javad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
There are a lot of visual novels on ds so they should be translated like very good games like jump and Inazuma Eleven. there is good game called Neon Genesis Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka Hokan Keikaku but is too big and nobody would do it

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
this game just came out recently in korean so if anybody is willing to be my romhacker, i can be the translator

The japanese release came out long time ago. I dont know why someone would request one right now and not during the jpn release.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
psycoblaster said:
this game just came out recently in korean so if anybody is willing to be my romhacker, i can be the translator

The japanese release came out long time ago. I dont know why someone would request one right now and not during the jpn release.
well i knew that the japanese release came out long time ago, but I can't use my korean knowledge for japanese games.

and so? many requests came after a long time from it's release date. (well actually, some translation requests came out BEFORE the official release!)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
ENDscape said:
psycoblaster said:

well i knew that the japanese release came out long time ago, but I can't use my korean knowledge for japanese games.

and so? many requests came after a long time from it's release date. (well actually, some translation requests came out BEFORE the official release!)

I was just wondering why they would request one now?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Maybe games like this aren't popular, pretty much like Okami, a perfect game from 99% side (except battle dificulty) and only a few hundred thousands mae it to lucky gamers, both in PS2 and Wii, both got 9++ from GameSpot

Soo.... they noticed these games now, after they're out for a few months
tongue.gif
strange indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Party DJ :P