OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I may get the eWin Expansion Pak (2 in 1, Rumble and GBA ROM support), so I have a few questions.

1. I looked at GBAtemp's review of it, and looking at the ROM Compatibility list, I see that it is very short. Does this just list ROMs that have problems or the ROMs that work with it?

2. Will the eWin Expansion Pak work with DSTT and a SanDisk microSD 2 GB (not SDHC, I believe it is TF)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. it supports most GBA games, but may have trouble with a few.

2. yes.

That said, I don't think you can buy the eWin 2-in-1 anywhere for a reasonable price (at least I haven't seen it for sale anywhere). psxboy.com used to sell them but have been out of stock for many months.

The EZFlash 3-in-1 works just as well with the DSTT, and is available from dealextreme.com at a reasonable price. It has a (crappy) rumble built in as well as GBA and browser memory expansion. You'll need to download the latest version of GBA ExpLoader (available in the download area) to make it work with the DSTT. Or you can install YSMenu (which can launch GBA games directly to a GBA expansion cart without GBA ExpLoader).

-Bri

Disasterpiece

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found eWin 2 in 1 on psxboy.com and it says it is In Stock when the color is left at *RANDOM. Whenever I change it to anything else, it says out of stock. What is that supposed to mean? I also found EZFlash 3 in 1 on dealextreme for about $19, free shipping thank god.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, zhuzhuchina, are yours the 128K or 256K SRAM version, and do you have them in black? How much are they including shipping?

BTW, to anyone who has to have rumble, the eWin rumble pak (which is better than the built-in rumble in the EZFlash 3-in-1) is still available and is quite cheap (usually $4 to $6 shipped).

-Bri

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
we got only white gba by ewin, black is run out of stock need to order it but we still got a lot of white avaible so probably next month or more for black , we still got 2 gba black pack label dstt however.
is there a program to check the memory size?
i tought were all same.
shipping fee is 4 euro registered air mail to all world.
however next time msg me directly is better

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I think if you use GBA Exploader, its going be written somewhere 256k or 128k
I'm not sure though as I dont own one "yet"

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina said:
we still got 2 gba black pack label dstt however.

What do you mean by this? You mean the relabeled one for the DSTT? It should be exactly the same other than the sticker. So you have it in black? Did you check that one to see if it's 128K or 256K?

QUOTEis there a program to check the memory size?

Yes, GBA ExpLoader will tell you. The 128K model will display "EXP128K" and the 256K model will display "EXP256K".

-Bri

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah he checked 2 packs, and both showed 128k
we were discussing this through PMs, he says he got his stock a month ago, so chances are they are all 128k. I'm hoping he has 1 or 2 leftovers from the previous stock that could be 256k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD