www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
150614_packshot_l.jpg
New
$348.00

Available TBC 2011
EBgames have sent an email allowing pre orders for the 3ds with an estimated price of about $350 (AUD)

Source

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the FUCK? That's a LOT of money... I'm sad now... I guess I'll go cut myself
wink.gif

Seriously though, that's a high price, but hopefully it's just EBgames talking shit, I haven't heard anything official of Nintendo on the price yet so it might cost less (or more!
ohmy.gif
)

Blade4474

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
What the FUCK? That's a LOT of money... I'm sad now... I guess I'll go cut myself
wink.gif

Seriously though, that's a high price, but hopefully it's just EBgames talking shit, I haven't heard anything official of Nintendo on the price yet so it might cost less (or more!
ohmy.gif
)

dude, do they even have EB in Belgium?

Blade4474

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nutella5600 said:
Meh, I never planned to get it at launch anyway. I might hold off until the 3ds lite. Until then, i need to get a new laptop... and a PSP... and build me another desktop... fuck. I'm gonna be broke.

haha 3DS Lite.
You're a funny one.
rofl.gif

QUOTE(HaniKazmi @ Jun 17 2010, 09:00 PM) I'm hoping this is just a wild guess on their part.

EB doesn't tend to make guesses bro

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The price from the OP isn't right. Nintendo has always released cheaper hardware so it is available to a bigger crowd. Releasing an expensive handheld just doesn't fit Nintendo's strategy.

The launch price of the 3DS won't be more than $199. Mark my words.
The GBA debuted at a price of $99 iirc
and the NDS at a price of $149

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This converts exactly to US dollars to about $300... Not a very good price at all, i must say i'm disappointed as one of the major draws of a Nintendo handheld is the cheap price. I didn't expect more than $200. Hope EB Games knows nothing, and that the price is more reasonable. Otherwise, this might not get a purchase from me. >_>

And yeah, EB Games does talk shit all the time. They will put up any price or date to cash in on preorders. They often put up false dates they made up, as well as false info. Not to be trusted thankfully.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blade4474 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
wink.gif

ohmy.gif
)

dude, do they even have EB in Belgium?
No. What does it matter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol